Fifteen | Arguement

Nova

I wake up and roll over feeling relaxed and content still. The memories of yesterday made me blush and put the pillow over my face. I don't know if it was from embarrassment or joy. After laying there for a moment I got up to check for any blood on my sheets. I guess I wasn't a bleeder because thankfully there wasn't any.

I still stripped my bed of the sheets anyways and quickly mind linked an Omega to have her wash them for me with a promise to leave $100 on my nightstand for the troubles. Even though it technically her job, I know I wouldn't want to clean up someone else's sheet when they had sex.

I walked downstairs to the dining room and notice the cook was still on duty. That's weird. She usually gets off at 8 o'clock. I look down at my phone and realize that it's 12 o'clock. I walk up to her and greet her then grab a strawberry pop tart. As I was about to take a bite out of my second pop tart my father stomps into the kitchen. I try ignoring him knowing he was mad about yesterday, but at the same time I didn't care. I'm old enough to make my own decisions. I'm 21 for Goddess sakes!

"Nova, to my office, now!" My father says then leaves the room leaving everyone looking confused.

I shrug my shoulders and continue to eat my pop tart. He can wait.

"NOW NOVA!" He screams at me.

Did he just yell at me? He never yells at me! I'm about to flip my lid on this old man! I walk up to his office and walk in to see him sitting in his seat facing the opposite direction.

"Your not about to turn around and tell me you've been expecting me, are you?"
"Sit." He says while turning towards me.

That's definitely not what I thought he was gonna say. He must really be mad.

"What did you wanna see me about?" I ask as I sit on the couch across the room.

I knew where this was going and I wanted to be close to the door in case we start arguing so I can get up and leave if it gets too heated.

"What was that yesterday? You have a mate then you sleep with the Beta? How could you do that to you mate, Nova?" He snaps out.

I just look at him trying to hold my tongue before I snapped at him, you know what no! Screw that!

"Are you freaking kidding me, right now? How could I do that to my mate? How could that selfish asshole do that to me?! He tells me he doesn't want me then refused to reject me just to go home and screw another girl and you're blaming me?!"
"Don't you dare raise your voice at me Nova! You have a mate and you didn't even tell me!" He stands up and shouts.

After a moment of starring at me while I look everywhere but him he sits down. I can't believe he would blame all this on me! I knew he would think differently of me.

"So you're mad because I didn't tell you about my shitty mate when you're the one that told me not to accept my mate in the first place?" I ask dangerously low.
"Nova-" he starts but I cut him off.
"NO! Don't Nova me! You have no idea what I went though 2 weeks ago. First I lose Nala then basically get rejected by my mate the same damn night and you wanna get mad at me?" I yell while I blink unshed tears from my eyes.
"Who is he?" He asks while looking at me in pity.
"Don't look at me like that. I can smell your pity from here. I refuse to speak of him. You know what I'm done. I need to go for a walk. I'll see you later." I say as I leave him in his office.

As soon as I get out of the pack house I run into the woods without shifting to go to the only place that will give me the comfort I need. The waterfall. When I get there I fall to my knees by the pool of water and cry. I cry finally after 2 weeks of holding my feelings back now I couldn't hold it in no more so I did what I need to do. I cried until I couldn't cry any more.

I thought about calling Nala in that moment but I forgot my phone in my room. It's probably a good thing I forgot it because it would have been a bad idea. I look down into the edge water at my reflection and see a depressed girl looking back at me. I reach down and scoop some water in my hands to wash my tears away.

I was sitting there for maybe 10 minutes looking at all the fish and listening to the wind in the tree's when I heard a loud scream in the distance. Without thinking I took of into the woods in the direction but when I got close it stopped. Something wasn't right and my gut confirmed it for me.

I stood still listening to someone walking when foot steps stopped about 20 feet away from me. I look up to see a smiling rouge. He was at least 5'11 and 150 pounds tops. I could take him. When I went to get in an attack stance he finally spoke.

"Tsk tsk tsk. I wouldn't do that, Sweety." He spoke quietly.
"What are you doing on-"

before I could finished my sentence he cut me off.

"Yea yea yea I get it. The cliché question any member of a pack would ask a rouge. Let's just cut the to the chase. You see, you killed a very important person to me during our attack. My brother in fact. You will pay for that, but don't worry.. we won't kill you, but instead I'll make you wish you were dead." He sneers out
"We?"

Either he's insane or I'm blind is all I could thin while looking at the lone rouge standing in front of me. There was no one here, but me and him. He must have seen my confusion because hesmiled at me and pulled his hands up to his mouth to whistle. I continue to look at him until 6 buff rouges went into attack stances.

Crap! I might need help. I turned around to run and slammed into a hard chest, then fell to the ground with an oof. I look up to see a even more buff rouge and then looked down to see a needle in his hand. Crap crap crap...

"DAD, NOAH..HEL-"

I couldn't finish my sentence due to sting in my neck making me feel instantly drowsy. I tried mind liking them again but everything was blocked. I was panicking as the man threw me over his shoulder and I tried to shift but Gracie wasn't responding. That doesn't surprise me.. she stopped talking when Lucas and Nala left.

I started struggling against his hold while also struggling not to fall asleep. Getting annoyed of my struggling the rouge threw me back to the ground and punched me in my face knocking me out cold

*****

*Feedback*

QOTC: What was one of the worst arguments that you had with someone about?

Mine: Breaking up!

W/C: 1,261