The snakes den...

(Click on Photo to see full image)

Some notes before the story

I do not own demon slayer

The characters are not mine

The Images are not mine (Credits to owners)

This is an original story

Oh and please comment on a paragraph if it has a grammar or spelling error! I want to fix those right away!

Oh and rengoku isn't dead in this chapter so deal with it 🗿 I forgot and I don't wanna re-write it . Best I can do is pretend it's his ghost 🧍‍♀️I'll make him dead after this arc

Continuing...

Tanjiro's POV

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
IF YOU HAVE A INTENSE FEAR OF SNAKES OR A PHOBIA OF SNAKES I HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU WATCH OUT FOR THE DESCRIPTION I MAKE OR THE PICTURES THAT ARE IN THIS CHAPTER! Do not come at me if something happens. You have been warned.

I always knew Obanai was sly so I could've figured he was going to be the last one. To be honest, I don't know where to start looking for him or if I'm going to find him at all. I don't even have a plan to start with so I'm basically stuck.... Wait.. there is one last option.. I preferred not to do it but I guess it's the last option so I'll have to do it. "Hey um.. guys." I was focused on thinking so I had my back faced to them. "Yes Tanjiro?" most of them said. I turned around. "Do you guys have any idea's on how to find Iguro? I'm stuck.." I was kind of red since I hadn't really asked for help since I had gotten turned into a demon. Of course I didn't say that though.

Rengoku then spoke "I would love to answer your question Tanjiro my boy! But I, in-fact, do not have an answer!" He said still smiling. Man he was kind of weird.. not in a bad way though.

"Well I have had a clue but I didn't know if I could share it at all..." Mitsuri shyly spoke. That made me perk up. "Hmm what do you mean mitsuri?" I questioned. "He gave me a hint to where he would be hiding since we went over in the same direction but I'm not that smart as you guys and I didn't know if I could share the hint since we aren't aloud helping..."

"Oh... well is it a straight up hint or is it like a riddle sort of..?"  I asked.

"It's more like a riddle.." she answered

"Then I think you can tell us since you don't know what it is."

"Ah ok! It goes like this!" She cleared her throat.
"I am the biggest hole you'll ever see
Though sometimes I like to hiss
I used to be part of the sea
But without light I'm a dark abyss
Though creatures like to run around in me
And usually when people see them they shiver
Dang I'm on a rhyming spree
These creatures also like to slither ;)"
(I MADE THIS UP ALL BY MYSELF IM SO PROUD 😪)

"Damn that is a hard riddle..." Sanemi stated.
"Guys..." Muichiro said quietly. "I cant think of anything that has been in the ocean.." shinobu said out loud. "Guys." Muichiro said a little bit louder. "Yes. I cant think of anything either unfortunately." Gyomei said crying. "GUYS!" Muichiro yelled out. Everyone turned around and faced him.