Completing the misson

Some notes before story

I do not own demon slayer

The characters are not mine

The Images are not mine (Credits to owners)

This is an original story

Continuing...

Tanjiros POV

I was heading up the Moutain quickly and quietly so no one would notice my presence. I continued to see demons and they happened to have the same patterns all over their faces. White skin, web like tattoos, red markings, but none of them had the eye markings engraved in their eyes like the 12 kizuki moons do.

It's been about 20 minutes and still haven't found the lower moon I was looking for. Then it hit me. There was a young boy talking to another demon that looked like him. I knew it was the lower moon I was looking for since his aura was more powerful than all of the other demons so far. But they look similar.. Are they siblings?' I questioned. He was talking about some.. rules? I don't really care so I waited for the other demon girl to walk away.

I jumped down. "Who are you?" The young demon child spoke. "My name is Tanjiro and I've come here because master muzan ordered me to escort you to the infinity fortress to him." I had my eyes closed the whole time because I was bowing. "And why should I believe you?" I then opened my eyes. "Because if not I will do it forcefully." He looked.. scared?

"Fine I will go. My name is Rui if you were wondering." Why was he shaking? Weird... After that We both headed north. "I forgot to mention we have to go somewhere else to get another lower moon." "Ok and where is that?" Rui spoke. "On ****** Train." I said. "Ok that's fine, I will just follow you then".

It was still night and I'm guessing we still have 4 hours left till dawn. It's been around 30 minutes since we started and we are very close to the train now. "Rui you see that train in the distance?" He nodded "ok I want you to try and find the lowermoon on the last 3 carts while I handle the rest ok?" He nodded again. "If you do find him, find me and I will escort you both back." Then we headed out separate ways.

Rui's POV

That boy.. his eyes... engraved in them were 'upper 0'... Im glad I didn't have to stick with him for longer.. I was so frightened... but anyways back to finding enmu. I knew it was enmu since he stuck around trains a lot. Boy does the train have lots of passengers... After minutes of looking I still couldn't find him so I headed back to Tanjiro.

Tanjiro's POV

I check the middle carts but they just had passengers in them. I then headed up to where the conductor was (the front of the train) and sure enough a demon was their, and engraved in his eyes were lower 1. "Hello my name is Tanjiro and I came to escort you to the infinity fortress." "Hmmm? Oh? That's fine. As long as master wants me their." I could tell this demon was sadistic at first glance because of how the way he acted.

He followed me to find Rui since we had to get him as well but he found us first. "Ah Tanjiro I guess you found enmu first." I had a confused face. Who was enmu? "Ah I can tell your confused, my name is enmu." Said the demon behind me. "Oh ok thank you." They followed me for about an hour until we reached out destination.

We were in the middle of a forest and I called out "Nakime" and we all got transported to a platform. They both bowed while I continued to walk next to muzan. He spoke "Good job Tanjiro. You will now have the rest of the day free. Feel pleased to stay in your room or continue to help me with my duties." "I will go to my room, I do not want to disturb you." I was bowing with my eyes closed next to him. "That is fine. I will contact you once you have another mission. Dismissed." And I was transported to the entrance of my room.

I was just about to walk into my room when i felt a presence behind me. "Yes?" I spoke. "Tanjiro-sama." I turned around and it was upper 3. He had short pink hair and blue lines across his body and face. "Would you like to train with me?" He spoke. "Ehhh? Me? I am not that good at fighting but I suppose I could..." "Thank you. Follow me to the training room."

I followed him for about 5 minutes. I wasn't that worried since I did have time to practice my blood demon art earlier in the forest before I met Rui. I knew about that since muzan told me about it earlier. I figured out I have enhanced speed, strength, and agility. I also have a big scythe kinda like a grim reaper. It has poison coated around the top but I'm not gonna use it with the poison since it's only training. My blood demon art involves the sun and light so I'm definitely not going to use it since I don't wanna kill him.

"We are here. Before we start my name is Akaza." I nodded. We both get in our fighting positions. "Go." He ran towards me and started  started launching attacks and tried punching me. I easily avoided them and I still had a serious face on. My hood was still on as well. But his face looked surprised...? Was I doing something wrong?

Akaza's POV

I was so confused. How did this guy dodge my attacks WITH HIS EYES CLOSED?! "Are you afraid to show your eyes or what?"

Tanjiro's POV

OHHHH I FORGOT TO OPEN MY EYES!!! I knew I forgot something. Hehe silly me. "Oh sorry I forgot to open them haha." I opened them and again, he was shocked about something else.

Akaza's POV

He's gotta be kidding. Forgot to open his eyes? But when he did open them I must've forgot what was engraved in them. UPPER 0. THATS WHY I CANT LAND A HIT ON HIM!

To be continued... ;)