2 abnormal demon slayers..

(Click on Photo to see full image)

Some notes before the story

I do not own demon slayer

The characters are not mine

The Images are not mine (Credits to owners)

This is an original story

Continuing...

Tanjiro's POV

Me and akaza finally stopped talking and went to the other demons to see if they were done. Gyokko literally just got done when we got their. "Ohohoho I see you 2 have checked up on me~ how nice~" Gyokko casually said. Gyokko isn't one of my favourite demons but I don't hate being around him.

We all started heading to Hantengu which when we got their, he also had just finished. "Okkkk I just got doneeee..." He spoke. "Ok. Let's head to my estate now. I already told the others where it was so no need to worry. I do have some instructions though so listen." They all stopped whatever they were doing and listened.

"I will lead you to the estate but be on high alert for demon slayers. If a hashira comes, though most likely not, you guys need to run. I don't care if your strong enough to beat them, run. I also don't need my cover blown because of a stupid hang out session so... just follow my rules." I quickly stated.

I than began to sprint the way to my estate which lead to them barley catching up. It was quite funny actually. Just imagine 3 high ranked demons, struggling to keep up with an even higher ranked demon. Quite funny actually.

"Tanjiro-sama, may I request you to go a little bit slower. Some of us can't keep up." Akaza said to me. "Oh ok." I then slowed down a bit and they were still struggling but not as bad. I was laughing mentally the whole time.

When we arrived, I found no one in sight. Though to me and the others, that was very good. We sat in my living room since it was the biggest room in the estate. I kept watch and was on high alert the whole time. I was not going to fail my huge mission because of a stupid thing like this.

I then sensed the other group. The first one I sensed was none other than kokushibo since he was clearly the fastest out of all of them. "The other group is here." I said to akaza, Hantengu, and Gyokko. Akaza rolled his eyes. He knew douma was going to be there and he definitely didn't like that.

"Why do you hate douma so much akaza." I questioned. He eyes went wide. "How... did you know." "What? You think I don't see you literally punching his head off every time he speaks or even goes close to you?" I bet he mentally face palmed.

"Y-ya. I do that. The reason is he's so annoying. He literally only eats women and he doesn't take his rank seriously like he should. His bubbly attitude is even worse. And don't get me started on how he bothers me every time he sees me." He annoyingly spoke.

"Awww akaza-dono~ I didn't know you felt that way about me~" Douma joking responded. I knew he was their from the start but I wanted douma to know the reason. I don't know if he already did or not but I don't like them fighting at all. It always makes me in a bad mood.

I was zoned out thinking but then I felt a presence. It wasn't a hashira's but 2 demon slayers presence. "Ok I'm saying this in the quickest way possible. Demon slayers. Run. Hide. GO." All of them ran to hide in trees, bushes, and some other things. I knew this would happen. I'm so stupid. I quickly eavesdropped to see why they were here.

"Inosuke, do you know why shinobu-chan asked us to check on Tanjiro?" "I have no Clue menitsu." "FOR THE LAST TIME IT'S ZENITSU NOT MENITSU!" He yelled at the boar headed boy. They looked like low ranked demon slayers so i had no need to worry like I did.

They continued to argue until I came out. "Hmm.. why are you 2 out here yelling when I'm trying to get my sleep." I lied straight out of my teeth. The yellow hair boy started to sweat. "You... how... HOW DID THEY LET A DEMON INTO THE DEMON SLAYER CORPS?!? ESPECIALLY A HASHIRA?!?!" He yelled. ****.

"What do you mean?" I questioned trying to look innocent. "Your heart rate. I have enhanced hearing and it's like a demons." The yellow hair boy responded." It went silent. I finally broke the silence. "Well well well... guess I have to kill you 2 now. I don't want anybody finding out my secret now do i?~" they both started to sweat as I revealed the symbols on my eyes.

"Upper.." the boar headed boy said. "0..." the other boy spoke. The other demons watching us were all shocked on how I was acting. They never saw me in action before besides when gyutaro and daki saw me fight with the hashira. And on top of all of that, I was acting sadistic. (Not that much)

I then launched multiple small attacks like punches and small cuts with my sharp nails. They both dodged them barley since of my speed but I wasn't even close to done. I decided to get serious and get my scythe out. "Blood demon art, bloody scythe." It appeared in my hand and as soon as I got it, I started attacking non-stop.

I was smiling the whole time since 1. I was easily playing with them. I could've easily killed them by now. And 2. I never told them my scythe was covered in poison.

I landed some small hits in them as the time went by. "Wooahhh? Are you guys slowing down for some reason~? Or is that just me." I smirked. Then the boar headed guy realized. "KENITSU! THE SCYTHE IS COVERED IN POISON! DONT LET IT TOUCH YOU!" He yelled at his friend. "Hmmm~ I'm afraid it's to late..."

Mwhahaha I'm so evil. C.l.i.f.f.h.a.n.g.e.r