Game night with the hashira's!!!

(Click on Photo to see full image)

Some notes before the story

I do not own demon slayer

The characters are not mine

The Images are not mine (Credits to owners)

This is an original story

I changed his age to 18 so that nothing was illegal 🗿 IM NOT SHIPPING HIM WITH OLD PEOPLE THOUGH- *cough cough* muzan *cough cough* SO DONT COME AT ME 🥲 oh and also, mui thinks of him as a best friend like the one he would kill for (not intending yandere activity though) just to make that clear.

Oh and please comment on a paragraph if it has a grammar or spelling error! I want to fix those right away!

Oh and rengoku isn't dead in this chapter so deal with it 🗿 I forgot and I don't wanna re-write it . Best I can do is pretend it's his ghost 🧍‍♀️

Continuing...

LOOK AT THE WARNINGS AGAIN! I changed it in this story ! Ik u scrolled passed ;)

Tanjiro's POV

I walked in and everyone with just sitting down since all of them got up to open the door. I sat down on a chair while most of them sat on the floor. The only ones who weren't were mitsuri and shinobu. The men were trying to be polite I see.

"Ooooo I'm so happy Tanjiro-san joined!" Mitsuri happily stated. "Ara Ara~ i am as well! Tanjiro-san usually doesn't show interest in these sorts of things so I was quite surprised when he agreed." Shinobu replied. "Shinobu, what game should we start with?" I questioned. "Hmmm.. we could play never had I ever~" she smirked. "Thats fine with me." I responded. "If Tanjiro agrees, I agree as well." Muichiro spoke. "Ahh! Same with me!!!" Mitsuri also agreed.

"Ok I'll do a vote to make sure~" shinobu said. "Put your hand up if you want to play." She simply stated. Everyone's hand went up. Guess that was settled. "Ara Ara~ I guess we are playing it then.

"Ok I'll start first, never have I ever painted my nails." Shinobu, obanai, Mitsuri, Uzui, and Rengoku, hands went up as well as mine. "Hmm obanai, why have you painted your fingers? I don't take you as the type of guy to dress up at all." I questioned. "I've only done it once and it was because mitsuri wanted to try it on me." He responded. "I didn't mind since she didn't s pretty good job." He continued. Mitsuri blushed. "T-thank you obanai (///)" she stuttered.

"I paint my nails every week so I couldn't say no!" Mitsuri exclaimed. "Haha! Same with me!" Uzui also stated. "I've only did it once to try it! I didn't mind it but not my type of thing." Rengoku admitted. "I usually paint mine once in a while. Usually purple or black." Shinobu said with a smile. "Ya i let my friends do it once. Didn't mind it though and would like to try it again." I spoke. I was talking about douma and daki.

"Ok my turn. Never have I ever fell down stairs." I said with a little smirk. Mitsuri, Muichiro, and giyuu raised their hands. "I-I've done it multiple times by accident! It was so embarrassing (////)!" Mitsuri covered her face with her hands. "I fell down this morning. I forgot the stairs were their." Muichiro calmly spoke. "Hmmm~ and Tomioka-san what about you~" Shinobu grinned. "Once. I fell since I wasn't looking." He also calmly spoke. "Ha! Bet that loser is lying and has done it multiple times!" Sanemi pointed at giyuu. He was quiet and shinobu, Sanemi, and Iguro started to tease giyuu. Though eventually Gyomei stepped in and made everyone stop.

"Ok! I'm next! Never have I ever put on 2 different shoes by accident!" Muichiro and Gyomei raised their hands. "I was putting on my shoes and had 2 pairs of shoes that were exactly the same besides the color. I got 2 different color shoes and was quite fortunate that shinobu pointed it out." He spoke deeply. He was crying like always. "I was day dreaming and didn't notice I was putting on 2 different shoes..." Muichiro mellowly spoke. "I didn't notice until I got back to my estate that day..." he finished his story.

After a couple of stories we eventually got bored and decided to play another game, hide and seek. I would have lots of fun because 1, I'm very good at hiding, and 2, I can sense where they are so it will be easy, though I will play with them for a bit.

"Could I volunteer as the seeker first?" I raised my hand. "OF COURSE TANJIRO MY BOY!" Rengoku responded. "Hm ok. I'll start counting behind that tree." I pointed to a medium sized tree outside. "What number should I count to?" I questioned once again. "3 minutes would be maximum! We are very quick so it shouldn't be a problem!" Uzui "flamboyantly" responded.

"Ok then it's settled. The rules are not going outside the demon slayer corps area, no giving away others spots, no cheating in any sorts of ways. Got it?" They all responded "Yes!" I went outside to count. "1, 2, 3,..." I was going to have to count to 180... great.

Shinobu's POV

I'm the fastest or the quickest out of the hashira so I should be able to get the farthest. It was quite dark so hiding in the branches would be a good idea.. though I know Tanjiro-san is very sharp and smart so I shouldn't hide their....

I soon came across a ditch. From the front it looked normal like it was just dirt and leaves but from the back... it was a ditch I could hide in. You could still see it when you walked over it and looked back so I gathered some branches and leaves to cover it up.

I'm doing this because I want to win. I'm not the type of person wanting to win every time and going all out but Tanjiro made a promise. Before the game started, he promised the winner would be able to go on a mission with him. He said he already knew he was going soon and that he needed a person to go which I wanted to go, and I'm going to prove it.

??? POV

Everyone desperately wanted to win and they did everything they could. Some even took levels to covering the self with mud, dirt, and even bugs... gross. Though no one could blame them, tanjiro was extremely attractive and no one could deny it...

(Lol don't worry I personally don't ship Tanjiro with anybody, this is just a story. Please don't assume I ship weird ships (like a 15 with a 30 year old 💀)🧍‍♀️. I respect all ships as long as they are not like that 👍)