1 hashira down...

(Click on Photo to see full image)

Some notes before the story

I do not own demon slayer

The characters are not mine

The Images are not mine (Credits to owners)

This is an original story

Continuing...

Tanjiro's POV

Akaza appeared to fight the flame hashira, Kyojuro Rengoku. I guessed that Muzan-sama sent him since he sends an uppermoon every-time he figures out where a hashira is.

They both charged at each other and continued to fight. I knew akaza was holding back since he wanted to play with him a little. He got more serious at the end but still wasn't at his full power.

Rengoku let out his last attack named after him. It was probably the most powerful and rengoku managed to slice akaza up pretty badly with that attack but it still wasn't enough. In the end, akaza won with his hand punched through his stomach.

Both, inosuke and zenitsu were at loss of words and were on the verge of crying. I faked my emotions but I didn't cry. I wanted to keep a strong posture and didn't want to look weak.

Akaza, with his hand still punched through rengoku's stomach, noticed the sun was about to come up in which led to him panicking. He struggled to pull his hand out because rengoku was still alive and tried to keep him so that the sun would finish akaza off.

He had to finally rip his own arms off  to get out of the position he was in. He also kept his act in and what was even better was he screamed "I'LL GET YOU NEXT TIME OTHER HASHIRA WITH RED HAIR!" When he went into the forest. That made me look normal in a way which I thanked akaza mentally.

The sun was rising and zenitsu woke up in mid-battle. He starting crying along with inosuke who could do anything. I didn't want to look suspicious, so I started tearing up. I tried to make it realistic as possible.

"Rengoku-sannn!" Zenitsu screamed. "Ahhhhhh." He said while crying. "L-loser! Why are you crying for that o-old man!" Inosuke said while sobbing. "YOU IDIOT! YOUR CRYING TO!" He yelled back. They cried in unison. I held my head down and fake cried. Didn't want to be the odd one out.

After some time, dozens of kakushi came to help with the scene. They carried inosuke and zenitsu while I was able to walk beside them. I had to look miserable for the whole time which honestly sucks. Both, zenitsu and inosuke, fell asleep after a while of crying on a kakushi's shoulder.

We finally made it to where most of the estate's were and rengoku was buried somewhere unknown. At least that is what I think happened. After a kakushi took him, he went in a different direction so I have no clue what he did with him.

I went to my estate to finally get some rest. I have no idea why, but after that mission I felt super tired. I am guessing it must be something related to enmu's blood demon art but I have no idea. The funny thing was, I fell asleep on the floor because I couldn't stay awake any longer.

3 hours pass..

I wake up to being in a bed, with white sheets and covers. It looks oddly familiar... oh it's shinobu's estate. I guess they found me laying on the floor :3

Then someone walked in. "Ara Ara~ Tanjiro-san your awake!" It was shinobu of course. She clasped her hands together. "I'm so happy your awake!~ I was a bit worried since I went to your estate knocking and you didn't answer. I thought you were home since you usually finish your missions quickly so I opened the door and you were laying on the ground!"

"Oh. Sorry for scaring you Shinobu-chan but I was just tired from my last mission. I was the hashira who accompanied rengoku..." I acted miserable with my head down. "Oh my! I'm so sorry!" She bowed in forgiveness. "It's fine..." I shook my head. "Am I free to leave? I noticed I was in a medical bed..." I said questioningly. "Oh but of course!"- i cut her off on talking and then hopped up and went to the door when she said "I do have something to tell you though!~" She quickly stated before I left. "Oh. And that is?" I answered.

"We hashira's have a certain night every week called game night. It's when we all gather in one estate and play all different sorts of games! We do this to boost our social activities and to get to know each other better! It's basically a bonding time~ It's held from 7:00pm to 12am!(19:00 to 24:00) Since your first arrived, all of us wanted you to join! Would you be interested?" She finally said after all of that information. "Um... I don't know..." "If your worried about missions, master makes sure everyone doesn't have a mission at that time!" She also stated. "Ok..." I finally gave in. "Oh great! Meet everyone at Mitsuri's estate! We are holding it their this week!" She smiled. "Ok." I mellowly responded. "See you tonight!~" she waved as I walked out.

Great now I have to warn everyone (demons) that they can't visit me on Friday's. Ehhh it will be quick I'll just try to contact master and get him to tell the Uppermoons.

I went inside my room and sat on my bed. I had to concentrate well in order to reach him since he was far away..... 'master' I reached out to him. 'Oh Tanjiro, what do you need?' He responded right away. 'Could you tell everyone to not meet me on Friday's. I'll be with the hashira's since every week we play games in an estate. I don't want to risk them being caught.' I spoke. 'Hm that's fine. I'll make a meeting right now. Goodbye' he responded. 'Goodbye'.

After talking telepathically with master, i looked at the time and saw it was about 6:45 (18:45) which meant the game night would be starting soon. I got dressed and headed down to mitsuri's estate. And yes, I didn't know where it was, I just sensed mitsuri's aura and followed it.

^^ Outfit he chose to wear

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

^^ Outfit he chose to wear

I arrived at 6:56pm (18:56) and sensed all of the hashira's aura's. I knocked finally and I heard so many people rush to the door. I heard whisper yelling behind the door. "No I'm going to open the door for him!" "No me!" "Come on guys stop fighting!" Then the door opened. It was Muichiro. "Welcome" he said in a dull voice. I could see his cheeks were slight pink which means he probably couldn't express emotions that well. I also guessed that when everyone was arguing to open the door for me, Muichiro just walked passed and opened it since no one pays attention to him that much. That is quite funny 0.o

The Infinite Sun... (Demon Tanjiro)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें