The swamp

(Click on Photo to see full image)

Some notes before the story

I do not own demon slayer

The characters are not mine

The Images are not mine (Credits to owners)

This is an original story

Oh and please comment on a paragraph if it has a grammar or spelling error! I want to fix those right away!

Oh and rengoku isn't dead in this chapter so deal with it 🗿 I forgot and I don't wanna re-write it . Best I can do is pretend it's his ghost 🧍‍♀️I'll make him dead after this arc

Continuing...

Tanjiro's POV

I still couldn't sense Obanai, Muichiro, or giyuu. They are pretty good at hiding their aura's and pretty much everything. Although I couldn't sense them, I could sense shinobu and Sanemi but didn't know their exact location since they are trying to hide theirs.

I decided to go look for Sanemi first in which ended in me, and everyone else, in a swamp. "Ahh this is so scary!" Mitsuri said looking around looking Kawaii as always.
My instinct is telling me he's either in the swamp... or in the mud. I'm guessing in the mud.

I start digging a hole where I think he is. "Tanjiro... what are you doing...?" Uzui asked. "Digging. What else?" I laughed mentally. "No need to be smart..." Uzui mumbled. I heard him like all the others.

"Ehhh! You'll get dirty Tanjiro-sama!" Mitsuri yelled. "Eh it's fine. I can bathe later." I responded once again. "Ok..." She said questionably.

Some time passed and I still didn't find him. I got a clue though. Some footprints in the mud that lead... into the water. Great, just great. "Ok everyone." I turn around. "Who here's knows how to swim." They all looked at me like 'are you seriously going to make us swim in that?' Face. All of them raised their hands. "Ok so I found footprints and they lead into the water. As of right now I'm going to go into the water and I didn't know if you all wanted to follow me or not." I spoke out loud.

They all quickly agreed and wanted to follow me for my "safety" which I clearly did not need knowing I'm stronger than all of them. I slowly got into the cold water and about shivered when I entered. It was freezing. I wasn't worried about them swimming or suffering from the cold but there was one thing I didn't want to happen. We run into alligators or crocodiles.

I'm pretty sure they could handle them but I don't want to make a mess or anyone to get hurt. We swam for awhile until I felt something hit my leg. I decided to look under and it was just my luck. It was Sanemi failing to keep his body under the water. I tap him to let him know I found him.

I swam up with Sanemi and he gasped for air once he was up. "W-what place w-was I?" He said gasped for air and sounding exhausted. "You came in 5th place." I answered. "*** **** it." He cursed. "I thought I would get at least top 3." He also said. "It's fine you tried your best. You also got me soaking wet." I responded sarcastically. "Haha that was my plan. I wanted you to get the others first and get me last but it didn't work." He explained.

We eventually swam back to shore and we all were drenched. I was glad we didn't run into anything. I then noticed my sword was gone. "Hey have any of you guys seen my sword-" I then noticed mitsuri was looking away blushing while the other guys were looking away.

Then it hit me. Since I was drenched they could see how built my body was and my... abs...great. "Hold on guys I'll be back." I then went to use my own flesh to make some other clothes. I didn't want people to be suspicious so I came up with an idea.

I waited about 20-30 minutes until I went back. "Ok I'm back guys. Sorry I took awhile. I had to go back to my estate and get some more clothes." That was my excuse. Not a good one but it worked. "Ok! I was a bit worried since you didn't come back after 10 minutes but you look fine." Mitsuri explained.

We continued on and now I could sense shinobu. She was in a deep forest. "We climbed up a hill and then went down to find some caves. "Ok which cave do you guys want to go into." I turned back at them and spoke since they were all following me. "I suggest we all go into the big one!" Rengoku exclaimed. "Ok." I agreed.

I was about to step into the cave when I stepped into a ditch. It was just my luck when I looked down into it, shinobu was in the back of it. "Found you." I bent down and tapped on her shoulder. "Hmm it seems like you did." She frowned. "What place did I get?" She asked. "You got 4th place as you can see." As I pointed to the others. "I was hoping to win or get into the top 3 but this will do." She stated.

She then hopped out of the ditch covered in mud and lots of other things like twigs and sticks. I'm betting she was trying to camouflage herself. It does work on a lot of people but not me.

"Who are the last people we are looking for?" Asked Shinobu. She was curious and I couldn't blame her. She just got found and hadn't know anything before we found her. "The last people we are looking for are obanai, Muichiro, and giyuu. It's going to take a while since I don't sense them like you guys." They all had a questioned face besides Gyomei,
And Sanemi.

"Ok I'll explain. Once you get to a certain strength you can sense peoples aura. So people that know, would try to hide their aura and that's what those three are doing." I explained. "Wait but Gyomei and Sanemi are the strongest here so why didn't they hide their aura's?" Uzui and mitsuri questioned. "I forgot to hide mine." Gyomei answered. "And I'm not that good at hiding mine." Sanemi also responded. "I knew giyuu was good at hiding his." Sanemi revealed. "Oh! I also know that Obanai was very good at hiding his! He once tried to teach me but I failed miserably." Mitsuri stated.

To be continued 👹