The cave..

(Click on Photo to see full image)

Some notes before the story

I do not own demon slayer

The characters are not mine

The Images are not mine (Credits to owners)

This is an original story

Oh and please comment on a paragraph if it has a grammar or spelling error! I want to fix those right away!

Oh and rengoku isn't dead in this chapter so deal with it 🗿 I forgot and I don't wanna re-write it . Best I can do is pretend it's his ghost 🧍‍♀️I'll make him dead after this arc

Continuing...

Tanjiro's POV

We continued to search through the forest. I tried to pick up someone's aura but no luck. I have to get better at this. Then I remembered. I forgot my sword! I was going to ask the other hashira if they have seen it but I just ended up getting new clothes.

I turned around. "Hey guys... remember when I asked you all about something and then I noticed about my shirt..." I paused for a second. "Oh yea you were about to say something.. what was it?" Uzui asked. "Yea i was about to ask if any of you all saw my sword.. I lost it in the swamp I think.." Most of them had a shocked look on their face.

"O-oh! I'm so sorry!" Mitsuri exclaimed. "If it wasn't for me you could've asked us!" She apologized. "Heh it's fine. I think I might know where it is though." I turned to Sanemi. "W-what." He said. "You possibly didn't steal my sword... right?" I questioned. "W-WHAT?! I DIDNT! Why would I..." He was very quick to respond. Suspicious. "Hmm maybe because you wanted attention... maybe from me?" I smirked. His face became pink and then he turned away. "Fine here." He handed me my sword back. "Thanks." I sarcastically said. "Ara Ara~ Tanjiro-san Must be good at mystery games~" shinobu teased.

Then I sensed it. For a split second, giyuu let his aura off and that meant I could head to where he is. "Ok let's go." I started off running slow and sped up as everyone was running. Shinobu was beside me since she was the fastest out of all of them. "Oh? Who did you sense?" She asked. "Giyuu let down his aura for a second. Big mistake." I smiled.

We continued running for about 5 minutes until we were there. It was a massive cave. "****." Sanemi said. "Well first thing we are doing is doing the Buddy system!" I said sarcastically. "Everyone get a partner. Though im going alone since I'm the only one that can find giyuu by the games rules." They all frowned. "You have a minute. Go."

At the end of the minute, they all had a Buddy, shinobu and mitsuri, rengoku and Sanemi, tengen and Gyomei. "Ok now let's go into the cave. Once I find giyuu, I'll head to you all since  I can sense you. Beware there might be demons or other animals in here so don't let your guard down! Also if you find giyuu, you cant tell me. Just continue on since it's the games rules. Ok let's continue." Tanjiro warned them.

There were 3 paths ahead and from what I know, giyuu is on the right path. "I'll be taking the right path. Which path are you all taking?" I asked. "Haha! Me and Gyomei and going on the right path with you!" Tengen exclaimed. "Hmmm I guess me and mitsuri will go in the middle." Shinobu said. She wanted to go with me but that was already taken so she took the middle which was the closest to me. "HAHA! Me and Sanemi will go on the left!" Rengoku yelled. "Ok so that's settled. Again when I find him I'll come to all of you since I sense you and we will exit together. Clear?"

"CLEAR!" They all yelled simultaneously. (simultaneously means at the same time if you didn't already know)

We started walking separate ways, besides me, uzui, and Gyomei. I followed giyuus path since I remembered where it was.

There were a couple of demons in the cave, lower rank ones, but none of us had come across them. They had all been hiding in fear of literal hashira.

"Im following where I remembered his aura but I'm not sure exactly where he's hiding." I spoke. "Good idea." Gyomei complimented. "Very flamboyant!" Uzui added on.

We continued on until I found something. "Heh. Looks like giyuu forgot to pick up something." I smirked. It was a piece of clothing that got ripped off of his haori by probably a demon. It probably snuck up on him.

There's a room ahead so we decide to go in. It completely full of crystals like amethyst. I look up to see giyuu, hanging on the ceiling. "Good try giyuu but I see you." He jumped down. "Eh worth a shot. What place did I get in..?" He asked. "Third. We still have to find obanai and Muichiro." I responded.

"Ok let's find the others since I found giyuu." I said to the others. They followed me since I could sense them. It took a few minutes but we eventually found rengoku and Sanemi. "Heh. It looks like they found you, giyuu." Sanemi smirked. Giyuu just looked away. "Tanjiro! Looks like you have found giyuu! Great job!" Rengoku yelled once again. "Yes thanks." I responded mellowly.

"Let's find mitsuri and shinobu and than we can find a way out." I spoke. I started running to where I could sense them. It took about 2 minutes until I spotted mitsuri's pink hair. It stands out pretty well. "Hey mitsuri." I tapped on her shoulder. "AHHH- oh hi Tanjiro!" She turned around and yelled. "Ara Ara~ hello Tanjiro-san~" she greeted.

"We found giyuu so we went to you so we can head out." I told them. "So let's find a way a out!" Rengoku yelled trying to cheer up the mood. "Ok. Follow me. I memorized where we went already" Shinobu said to all of us. Her IQ was definitely the highest among all of us... well except me of course.

We followed her, sprinting in the cave trying to find the way out. We finally found it after about 10 minutes. "Did you have to hide in there giyuu? It was such a handful." Mitsuri sulked. "Sorry." He apologized plainly.

After a few minutes we saw light and we were out. I cant sense any of them... damn it. My best method would be to just run around jumping on top of trees to see where anyone would hide or if they would hide in the trees. Yeah I'm doing that. "Ok I'm going to jump tree to tree and see if anyone would hide their or if I can see where someone could hide. If you want to follow me you can but you don't have to." That was the stupidest thing I could've said. They all wanted to go.

We started jumping tree to tree and sure enough we found someone hiding in plain sight but hiding their aura and in a pretty good position, Muichiro. "Hey mui I found you" I bent down. He was hiding in probably the biggest tree but I could see him, though me and Sanemi were the only ones who spotted him.

"Oh ****." Muichiro cursed. "What place did. I get?" He asked. "Second." I responded. "Oh that's pretty good. Though I wanted to get first..." he has his head down low. Of course someone is going to be somewhat sad, they were 1 place away. But now there's only 1 person left, obanai.

Thanks for accepting my break! I haven't wrote in a while but I hope this makes it up!

To be continued ;)