Love

4 YEARS LATER

It's been four years since the faithful confession and both yoongi and jungkook have been living under the shared house with their housemates Jennie, hoseok, taehyung, jimin, namjoon and Jin

Jungkooks POV

As I woke up with the sun burning into my eyes, i suddenly felt a warm presence beside me. I completely engulfed my now boyfriend into a warm hug as our naked bodies clung together. Yoongi woke up with a deep groan as he wacked me in the head for waking him up. I littered kisses all over his small face as he looked like a literal angel sleeping beside me.

Third persons POV

"Wake up my love" jungkook shakes yoongi in hopes of waking the younger up. "I literally don't have plans for the day, let me sleep" yoongi grumbles before rolling to the other side of the bed. Jungkooks chuckles as he gets out of bed to head to take a shower.

After jungkook locks the bathroom door, yoongi shoots out of the bed and bolts downstairs to alert Jennie and the boys that jungkook had woken and to hide the preparations of the marriage proposal. Yes, yoongi had been planning this grand proposal for the longest time and he had finally gathered up the courage.

"Act normal! Act normal! Kookie woke up" yoongi runs around chanting as everyone panics, hiding anything hinting the soon to be proposal. After alerting everyone, yoongi bolts right back up to the room and jumps into the bed, relaxing as he imagines spending the rest of his life with his boyfriend. As jungkook exits the bathroom, yoongi speaks "don't forget we have a date at 6" reminding his boyfriend as jungkook hums in response, smiling as he goes and pecks his boyfriend on the lips.

As jungkook exits the room, yoongi pulls the covers over his head as he giggles thinking of proposing to his soon to be fiance
"This is gonna be amazing" his mind wanders

Time skip

Yoongi gets the proposal sight ready, which was an open garden with trees all around and fairy lights hung everywhere, it looked magical. It was just about time for jungkook to arrive at their "park date" and the boys and Jennie were already hiding behind the bush to surprise him when he says yes.

As they were giggling at the thought of their friends making out, they suddenly hear jungkooks footsteps heading towards the meeting spot. They immediately quite down as they wait for the big proposal

"Wow what is all this? Didn't expect our date to be this fancy" jungkook jokes lightly chuckling, that's until he notices his boyfriend standing in the middle of the setup giggling. He approaches yoongi as yoongi bends down on one knee. "You have always been the person who inspired me to become better, you have always made me feel that things would get better even if i strongly believed otherwise. I love you so fucking much, and nothing in the world can change that, so I felt that this is the right time to ask you to spend eternity with me, Jeon jungkook, will you marry me?"

Authors note

Sorry for being so late, I'm so damn busy with school, since it's my senior year, I'll try to update more, also sorry for the cliffhanger 😭😭😭🔪