Love A Heart Like Mine

Third Person's Pov (Yoongi)

"Yoongi?" Namjoon spoke shoked as to what the boy was doing here after everything that went down. "Yes hyung it's me, I swear I will explain everything. I really need your help" Yoongi speaks while taking long breaths because of running before

"What is there to explain?? You broke jungkook's heart like it meant nothing to you. But just so you know it affected kook in the worst ways possible" Namjoon ranted angrily. "Please just let me explain" Yoongi begged. "Sure go ahead" Namjoon said uninterested.

------------------------------------------------

"Oh god Yoongi, why didn't you tell anyone sooner?" Namjoon said in disbelief. "I wanted to but I was too scared" Yoongi explained. "So now can you guys tell me where my kookie is?" Yoongi pleaded. "I guess we can" Jin said cleaning the table, from where he had been listening to thier conversation. Namjoon from behind the counter started scribbling something down on a piece of paper before handing it to Yoongi. Yoongi takes one look at the paper and exclaims "HE LIVES IN NEW YORK?!?".
"Yeah we had to send him away to give him time to heal" Jin explains

"Ok then I will go there and get my boyfriend back" Yoongi says. "Wait but do you have the money?" Namjoon questions. "Yes I do. I'll be leaving now, I will contact you guys if something happens" Yoongi says on his way out. "Ok be safe!" Namjin say in sinc before giggling at the realisation

Third Person's Pov (Jungkook)

Jungkook wakes up to the sound of his alarm ringing loudly. "Ughhhhh" he groans before pulling the sheets off of himself and sliding off the bed and turning off the alarm. And again the first thing he thinks about is the small angelic boy that he loves. He sighs before brushing his teeth and heading downstairs. "Good morning" Taehyung says. "Morning" Jungkook mumbles before pouring some cereal for himself. After he finishes his food he rinses his utensils and heads to the living room "You're free today" Jennie says to Jungkook before passing by him.

The main door opens and a drowsy looking hoseok walks in through the door. "Where were you all night?" Jennie questions. "We broke up" hobi says before collapsing to the ground and starting to sob. "What happened????" Jennie says as she was only aware that her bestfriend was in a healthy relationship. Jungkook quickly runs up to hobi and lifts his shirt up to check for any fresh bruises and sure enough, his body was littered with blue and purple marks. He immediately hugs hoseok, comforting him. "O-oh my g-g-god" Jennie stutters in disbelief. "WHO DID THIS???" She bursts out in anger. "I'll explain everything to you, let me first put hoseok to sleep" he says as he notices hobi already drifting off to sleep in his arms.

----------------------------------------------

"I am such a bad friend, how could I not notice this" Jennie cries. "It's ok, even if you didn't notice it back then you can be there for him now" Jungkook comforts the small girl as she sobs. "I'll try my best to be there for him" Jennie sniffles

"I'll go check on hobi now. I have to treat his wounds too" Jennie says as she leaves the room. Jungkook lets out a frustrated sigh as Yoongi keeps running in his head. "I miss you" Jungkook mumbles