Announcement - new book

Hey guys! Per tradition I'm here to announce my new book!

•••"But on the nights when the snow hits the ground, the races are off, and the wind whips

•••
"But on the nights when the snow hits the ground, the races are off, and the wind whips. I'm not held by the low hum of a motorcycle engine.

I'm held by you,"

~~~

Niklaus Daher is a 19 year old highschooler, soon to graduate, excelling grades and two good best friends.

He lives by himself, handles everything and manages his social life just fine.

He's your average new adult.

Or at least that's how it seems.

However at night, Niklaus Daher turns into someone else, a well known street racer.

More specifically a bike racer.

After a busted race, Nick finds himself running into an apartment to escape the police.

There he meets Leozy Harper, tall, quiet, and... a surprisingly amazing cook.

After a weird interaction, the two are firmly introduced to eachother.

What starts off as a friendship, blooms to more, but will Nick be able to handle that?

And will Leozy be able to sleep knowing that Nick risks his life for a little bit of fun?

•••

As we all know I'm not the best at descriptions, but I promise you this boom is one that I'm very excited for! And I am very ahead so you won't be having to wait too long for update!

Check it out, give me some feedback and I'll be excited to see familiar faces there <3