Thirty-Five: Pumpkin Kisses And Hot Cocoa

Cole's POV

"Brian! Love of my life! My favorite straight guy!" Nothing, oh so the fucker wanted to ignore me then? Two could play at that game. "Dude who has the tightest ass in the whole world! I mean damn Bry rye." 

"Will you shut up." He glared, "I'm on the phone." 

"With your little girlfriend?" I wiggled my eyebrows. 

"Yeah, what do you want?" 

I stood up, adjusting my hoodie. "I'm going to Nathaniel's house." 

He nodded his head, "Why couldn't you have texted me this?" 

I pressed my lips into a line, "You're a bit slow aren't you. What part of breaking my phone so much the government spoke to ask me if I'm okay - do you not understand?" 

"Right." He said, "I Forgot. Just have him text me when you start heading home. Okay?" 

I shrugged, "No promises. You know how distracted I get around hot people. It's like one minute they're talking to me and the next-" I snapped my fingers, "Suddenly I'm on my knees making some very questionable noises- hey, don't leave when I'm talking to you." 

He didn't turn around and I took a moment to stick my tongue out at him, "Asshat." I grumbled, standing up. 

My head sorta hurt, could be the lack of sleep, but I think it's more fun to blame it on the lack of sex. My arm was starting to get sore from how often it got used. 

Kidding, that would be dumb to jerk off in a place so... Brian-orientated. I swear everytime I look at him he reminds me of two words; Old person bookstore. 

It could work both ways too. He either reminded me of an old person or a bookstore. Or he reminded me of an old person bookstore. 

He was a jack of many- like three trades.

But then again, I was acting like an idiot. 

It wasn't cheating, you couldn't even cheat on someone who you weren't dating... could you? I mean you could cheat on tests, and homework... I feel like I've lost the point to this. 

But he kissed me and I guess my heart was doing stupid things like - don't be eating when I say this - but pounding faster when I was around.  Cliche, okay look. If there's one person in this world who's not cliche it's me, but I'm also honest so if you want the truth than I'll tell you it!

I guess, I sorta, maybe, like Cloud Kidnapper a little bit. 

Maybe. 

Sorta. 

Okay I guess I did. 

Look the specifications don't matter, all that matters is that I am having physical effects to his presence and that's annoying.  

But he also promised to make me nachos the other day and I am not the type of man to let things pass me by, and I am also really really hungry for something good.