Chapter Eleven: Rocking a Crop Top Like A Bad Bitch

Chapter Eleven: Rocking A Crop Top Like A Bad Bitch
Cole's POV

"Oh shit." I heard Brian said in the lovely hours of 7:45-

7:45!

"Uh-oh." I said, quickly booting out of the bed in the same manner Brian had.

I went over to Brian's house as last resort when my dad told me he was inviting some girl over.

At first it was the casual, 'yeah, I'm inviting some girl over for dinner', but as I taunted more and more about how much I'd love to join their dinner he basically admitted that, the reality was: there would probably be no dinner at all.

And I was not about to put forth the effort to make sure my ears were squeaky cleaned out by bleach before school.

So I went over to Brian's house and now we were hurriedly getting dressed.

"Brian. Give me a shirt." I grumbled in the dark.

"I don't have a shirt-" he cut himself off by reaching into his drawer, "Here wear this one."

Ya see, in the moment, I didn't pay attention to the breeze on my mid drift, or to the frayed ends at the end of the shirt. I was too panicked that I would be skipping the school's delicious breakfast and, because I'm naturally a fatass (and have one as well) then it's most necessary that I do acquire my breakfast.

"Let's go, let's go." Brian said and I lazily pulled up my jeans from yesterday.

"God damn, calm down Brian some of us have bigger dicks than you." I scolded and I heard him mumble something along the lines of 'I don't have time for this bullshit'.

After grabbing my bag off the floor, grabbing my charger knowing that my phone was most definitely dead, and also grabbing my hentai keychain, Brian and I hurried into his car.

We figured it would be easier to carpool since I was over at his house anyways.

"Fuck Brian." I said as he practically jerked the wheel as hard as he could. "If you keep driving like this, I'm gonna fall into your goddamn lap." I wiggled my eyebrows at him and winked.

Brian wasn't finding me amusing as he continued to drive and I crossed my arms, sulking.

Hey! I was a growing boy, I needed my daily dose of attention....

<><><>

"Cole..." Brian trailed. "Why are you wearing my sisters shirt?" He asked, looking at the shirt I was wearing.

"What do you-" I looked down at the purple fabric. "Oh." I laughed, "Brian. I look fucking hot."

Brian winced, "Dude. People at school are gonna go fucking off about that." He said as we hurried out of his car and hurried towards the front doors.

"Well people at school can shove my three headed dildo up their ass, I don't care. It's a shirt. Their opinions don't matter." I grinned at him and he rolled his eyes.

"And if someone does mention something?" He raised an eyebrow.

I grinned at him, "Then I'll hit them."