Ch 57 Trip to limbo

As I opened my eyes I found myself in a strange new place, everything here looked dark there was no sky, it was all just dark, I looked around and I was near a lake and I saw a figure in the distance it was a skeletal figure he had blue hollow eyes and a blue crystal coming out of his head, he stood next to a boat and over the horizon was a bright light brimming with hope.

I walked up to the skeleton and he pointed towards the boat and I asked him or rather it "Do I get on it and you take me to peace?"

It nodded and I folded my arms and asked "What do you want in return?"

It pointed towards the locket that Lucas had given me, I touched it and I said "I can't it's important for me."

Then I heard "Is it more important than going home?" I was frozen on my feet, I turned and I saw him, it was my dad. He looked at me and smiled and said "Hello little wolf." I couldn't believe that it was him, that he was standing right in front of me. He said, "Won't give your old man a hug?"

I ran towards him and I hugged him and he embraced me and he said: "How have you been love?"

Tears started to run down my face and he looked at me and said "Come on now, is this any way to greet your father?" He then wiped the tears off my face.

I was happy to see him and I said: "I have been good."

He chuckled and said, "Come, I would like for you to meet someone."

I asked him "Who?"

He smiled and said, "You'll see and I am quite confident that she would love to meet you as well."

He then took my hand we started to walk and he asked "So how's school hope you are not getting in trouble?"

I chuckled and said, "Not, lately… that role has been taken by someone else." I asked him "Is this Limbo  the place Ted has been talking about?"

He nodded and said, "Yes, the necromancer picks up the souls from here."

I asked him "What have you been up to here?"

He laughed and said "Still concerned about your old man huh?" he then looked at me and said, "If you have to know I have been trying to make amends with people that I have wronged. The good thing is I have an eternity to work on it."

Then I saw a familiar sight it looked like mystic falls, there were a lot of people here and I was confused and intrigued with this place. I asked him "Where are we going tough?"

He smiled and then took me to a bar and it was filled with all kinds of people and creatures, we walked up to the bar and I asked him "You brought me here to drink?"

He chuckled and said, "No, I would like for you to meet Liliyana." A woman came out the back and she had a crate of liquor in her hand and looked at me and she smiled and said "Hope?"

I said "Yeah…?"

She put down the carte and said "So you are finally becoming the tribrid huh?"

I said "Yeah, but how do I know you? I have never seen you before. Did my dad tell you this?"

She nodded and said, "Yeah, your old man keeps talking about you and always complains about my son."

He chuckled and said, "We both know your son does weird stuff."

She looked at him and said, "He is pretty tame compared to you."

I said, "I don't mean to butt in but is your son Lucas?"

She smiled and said "Yup." She came out of the bar and hugged me and said "I hope he is not bothering you too much."

I chuckled and said, "On the contrary… he is been amazing."

She said, "Now, that's nice to hear."

She asked, "Has he been drinking too much? Is he good with his father? How is his school?"

I said, "He doesn't drink too much, yes he is good with Lucifer and he kinda quit school."

She looked at me and said, "Well, it looks like he needs a visit from me." She then said "I'll leave you two alone to talk." she then walked away.

He looked at me and he said "Lucas gonna have a bad night."

I laughed and he asked, "Are you sure about this?"

I looked at him and said, "Kinda late for that question."

He looked at me and said, "If you are not sure, I will make sure that you come out of this as you were before."

I looked at him and smiled and said "I am sure dad, I want this. I will be able to fulfill a purpose and besides I am not scared anymore."

He smiled and said, "Looks like you have put your faith in Lucas."

I smiled and said, "He has always been by my side and I trust him."

He said "He is a good guy that I can say. He has shown resolve." He then asked, "What do you plan to do in the future Hope?"

I shrugged my shoulders and said, "I don't know but I see being with him, he makes me happy."

He smiled and said "That is enough for me. If you are happy I am happy." he then said, "Come let's go it's time for you to go."

We then walked up to the dock and I asked "How will I cross though I can't give him the necklace?"

He smiled and reached into his pocket and took out a coin and then looked at the skeleton and said "Will, this be enough for her?"

The skeleton nodded and he gave me the coin and then he looked at me and kissed me on my forehead I hugged him and started to weep he said: "I am proud of you Hope, you will never become like me."

I didn't want to let go of him and he said "It's time for you to go."

He then let go of me and he said "My little princess is all grown up."

I smiled and said, "I'll always be your little princess."

He took a deep breath and wiped my tears and he also had teary eyes and said "Now go they need you."

I nodded and I stepped onto the boat and I gave the coin to him the skeleton got on the boat and started to steer it away I looked at him and waved he also smiled and waved back. The boat then disappeared into the horizon.

I woke up from my dream and I opened my eyes and I saw him in front of me. I saw a blood bag and he was feeding me from it and then I heard the sky rumble and wind was howling and he smiled and said: "Welcome back Hope."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~