Ch.32 Little Wolf

(Hope's Pov)

Some things are worst than being in Hell. Well, Hell adjacent, anyway, the worst thing than that is being stuck in Hell with an annoying person, and I am in Ultimate Hell.

I still haven't found any other creature except for Clarke. At this point I would rather let the portal take me anywhere, that is not with him.

He said, "Hey Hope, I am still thinking as to who you like and I think I am getting closer."

I said, "You said that there is a way that we can escape and we have been walking for God knows how long and all we have encountered is just more frequent portals."

He said, "Oh, come on Hope, don't give up well, hope."

I said, "I still don't understand why or what are those portals, that seems to appear out of nowhere."

He said, "Let's think of something else then, what are you going to do once we get out of here?"

I said, "I am not telling you."

He threw his arms around and said "Oh, come on. I thought we could at least talk about that."

I smiled and said, "Why don't you tell me what will you do?"

He smiled and said "It's easy... I will pack my bags and leave for the Bahamas, maybe even settle with someone... I am just done with this crap."

I laughed and said, "So you want a Happy ending?"

He said, "What, I can't have a happy ending?"

I said, "Well, villains like you don't usually get a happy ending."

He said in a low tone "I am not a villain Hope, I am just a kid who is scared of his dad, who will do anything to get away from him."

We then heard some things it made a nice that was similar to the notice that the predator made, and then we saw them, they were some weird creatures who had four eyes, sharp protruding teeth, black ash grey leathery skin and sharp fangs. I used the Invisique spell to make myself invisible.

Clarke asked, "What did you do?"

I said, "I am invisible."

He asked, "What about me?!" they came close to us but they didn't do anything to us, we were safe. They then moved away from us.

He looked at me and I asked "What?"

He smiled and said, "Well, you saved my life, I guess we are partners after all."

I said "I only saved you because you are keeping something from me, I want to know why? Veritas tempus."

He was frustrated and said "Would you stop with the magic already? It's not fair."

I smiled and said "Think before you answer. Is it unfair, or do you deserve it?"

He thought for a second and said "I totally deserve it." He groaned and said "What? Wh- Why-why did I just say that?"

I smiled and said "Because I cast a truth spell. You can only answer me honestly. Now how does that make you feel?"

He reluctantly said, "Like this isn't gonna end well for me."

I then said "This entire time, I have been working on a theory, trying to figure out, why the portal comes. And then I realized, it's always after I do magic. Am I getting warm?"

He grunted and said "Scalding."

I then smiled and said "You know, it makes a lot of sense when you think about it. I thought that I was wrong about me being the only one who could destroy him, but I think my actual mistake was that I, I wasn't a fully activated Tribrid when I dove into that pit.