Ch.37 Enjoy your stay.

(Josie's Pov)

After the whole demon situation was handled, Dad asked for Bonnie to go to his office and he came to check up on Ralph after that was done. I asked "Where is Lucas?"

He looked at me and said "He will be in the parking lot." I was confused but I decided to move on, we were walking towards the parking lot. Dad asked "Why did you come with Lucas today?"

I looked at him and raised my eyebrows and asked "Do I need a reason to come?"

He chuckled nervously and siad "No, no, no, I was just curious?"

I then looked and said "I think I will talk when they leave." He nodded and we reached the parking lot and Landon took Ralf and Kurrata-San to the school. We still needed to think about what we were going to do with him.

We were standing near Lucas's Car and I looked at him and Dad looked worried and I asked "Why do you look so worried? We took care of the problem and Lucas has the solution to our Malivore problem, relax dad."

He sighed and nodded his head and he asked "What was it that you wanted to talk about?"

I then looked at him and said "I told Lucas about the Merge and he thinks that there is a solution."

He looked excited and worried at the sametime, he then looked at me and asked "What?"

I then told him the idea and he looked upset and he grabbed my shoulder and he said "No, we are not doing this… We still have time to exhaust every possible solution."

I knew that he was concerned but I said "You don't need to worry dad, I will be fine and I do want to live forever with him and besides if he turns me in, nothing will be able to kill me."

He then looked at me and said "If he turns you you will be sired by him, you won't be able to resist him, you will give him your everything."

I smiled and said "I do. I want to give him my everything dad, because he has given me everything he has and I don't think I will ever find someone like him… And I would do anything for him because I know he would do anything for me..."

Lucas then came out with Bonnie and he looked a bit off. Dad then held my hand and said "Do not rush into this, take your time."

I chuckled and said "I am not doing it right away, I know I have time." 

He then walked up to us and I smiled and said "Shall we go?"

He looked at Prof. and nodded and we then got into the car and we were then off. And I just had this lingering feeling that something was off, that something was just not right.

He then looked at me and said "You go ahead I will come, I have something to do."

I asked him "Is everything okay?"

He just nodded and said "I will explain everything, later..."

I asked "What is happening Lucas? You and Dad are acting all weird... What is going on?"

He looked at me and said "Give me an hour and I will explain everything."

I then got out of the car and went to our room and waited for him to come, I just don't know why but I have this bad feeling that something is going to happen.

After an hour he came to our room and he then sat down on the bed and he looked a bit distressed and I sat next to him and I asked "Are you okay? What is going on? Both you and dad are acting weird."

He then looked at me and said "I've done something…" as I heard that I asked "Who did you kill now?" Honestly his morals are a bit too loose, I need to make him work in that area. Maybe I can take him to his aunt Linda?