Ch.16 Jesus take the wheel pt.3

After Hope talked to Prof. Saltzman. We all got a check to see if any of us got stung by those Hornets, Josie got an ointment. After everyone was done with the check, Prof. Saltzman talked with Kaleb so that we could get the phones.

We were sitting on the bench, and Josie was putting out the fire between Hope and Lizzie I swear I don't get all this bickering, I then looked and found Prof. Saltzman and the creepy guy as Hope puts it was talking so I decided to listen to them.

Prof. Saltzman said, "So if there is nothing else... "

The guy said "Actually, uh, I was hoping we could talk privately. You and your daughter and his boyfriend, uh Jessica and George were it?"

Prof said, "I don't think we have anything more to discuss."

He said "I could think of a few things. Mystic falls, maybe? Or perhaps your school for supernatural children."

I was shocked and Josie "What happened?"

I said, "The creepy guy knows who we are."

They said "What?"

Prof. Saltzman then came to us and said "Lucas, hope with me. You two stay put."

We then went outside and Prof. said "Read his mind."

I said "Okay." Hope was a bit surprised that I could read minds.

We then met with him outside and he said "Hello I am Agent Clarke, I work for organizations that keep monsters and things that go bump in the night from the public view. I thought I recognise you, Jessica and Geroge over there."

Hope interrupted and said, "It's hope."

I then gave him my hand and said "Lucas, pleasure."

He then shook my hand and said "I wasn't sure if it was a coincidence, so we searched your van."

I then started to read his mind and his mind was very hard to read, It was like most of his old memories were deep in his mind and would take an enormous amount of time to read him. So I decided to read the surface level stuff that he had. Some of the suspicions were true.

He was here for the Urn, he had Dolorian and he was also after Landon. But why I didn't know. There was a pretty vague reason in his mind because his Father demand Landon. So he must obey him.

After then I still tried to read his mind so that I could gain some information on him, I found he worked for Triad and was working covertly for his father under the radar of Triad, I was about to access who his father was, but before I could do anything more, he then moved away from us.

Then Prof. Saltzman asked, "So what did you find?"

I said, "You remember the building I burned down, it was owned by Triad and he works with them, he is a high-level employee, He is after Landon, maybe because of his mother, or maybe because they suspect him to be the son of Malivore, and he wants the Urn and he has Dolorian. I was about to know who his father is but I got cut off."

Then we all got working Kaleb was compelling people, Emma and Prof. Saltzman were planing the route that the mummy would take. Lizzie and Josie were talking about something amongst themselves.

I was sitting with Hope and she asked me "You didn't tell me you could read minds."

I said, "You never asked me."

She then asked, "Okay then what else can you do."

I said, "Let's see, superstrength, superspeed, high-speed regeneration, power of flight, shapeshifting, mind-reading, ability to attract people amongst some stuff that I am still figuring out."