Ch.46 Who wants to party? (R-18)

So Lizzie is throwing a welcome back party for Hope and Josie. I have my doubts about today's event, we'll see how this all turns out. I was in the bathroom taking a shower. Then I heard a knock on my door. I went to check and it was Alyssa.

She was wearing a black long frock with silver lace and she had tied up her hair in a bun.

She looked at me and smiled and said "So you are alive."

She then hugged me and she said "How have you been Lucas?"

I chuckled and said "I am doing better now that I am here. How about you?"

She sat on the bed and said "I had to clean up or try to clean up my act. So I have been miserable. Where have you been?"

I opened my closet and I was going through it and I said "Hell."

She laughed and said "I missed that weird sense of humour of yours. But seriously where were you?"

I turned around and said "I was in Hell." I then showed her my wings and she was mesmerised by my wings.

She got up and pointed at my wings and said "Holy shit! You are the guy that destroyed the lake and school ground?"

I nodded and I pulled my wings back in and she said "So Landon was lying?"

I was confused and said "What?"

She then explained that Tina has been telling everyone that Landon defeated some monsters and in process destroyed the lake and ground and I laughed and said "He has certainly taken a nose dive in terms of morals."

Alyssa then said "Enough about that whimp... how were you in Hell and who are you or what are you?"

I then explained everything and she was shocked and she sat down on the bed and I passed her some water and she drank it and said "So you mean to tell me that I had sex with the grandson of God a fallen Angel?"

I shrugged my shoulders and said "Well, you can also say that you had sex with the present Lord of Hell as well."

She was still a little shook which was expected so I made her calm down a little by making her brain secrete some oxytocin and serotonin. She calmed a lot and then she asked "So you and Josie are still a thing?"

I shrugged my shoulders and said "I don't know exactly but I hope so." I was then picking up a suit and she got up and stopped me and said "Stop it's a party not a formal event. Where something casual."

I then stepped to the side and she picked out an outfit for me. She grabbed a grey shirt and jacket and blue denim jeans. I wore them and I asked "So how do I look?"

She smiled and said "Delectable as always."

We laughed and then we left for the party. We reached the party and it actually looked pretty good. The whole place was lit up with string lights, there was a bonfire and pretty much everyone was drinking.

I asked Alyssa "So what would you like to drink?"

She squinted her eyes and said "Beer is fine for now."

I nodded and said "That's what I like. I'll be back in a minute."

I went through the crowd and I finally reached the Keg and I saw Ralph and he was drinking and he saw me and got up and said "When did you get here man?"

I said "Just now dude." I took two cups and started to fill them. He looked around and he asked "Where is Hope or are you here with Josie?"

I said, "This one is actually for Alyssa."

He looked at me and I said "I swear to my grandpa there is nothing and she is just a friend. We are here together because our rooms are close."

He sighed and said "Alright."