Ch.55 She wasn't all that alive to begin with

As I walked through the portal I saw Hope, Josie, Landon and an unconscious Tina. I looked at Hope and Josie and they looked pissed. Ted laughed and said "You are screwed mate… royally at that."

I turned towards Ted and said "Shut up Ted."

Josie squinted and pointed at Tina and asked "Care to explain yourself?"

Hope then folded her arms and asked "Where were you?"

I looked at Landon and he said "I didn't tell them they figured it out on their own."

I sighed and said "I was off taking care of the triad."

They looked at me and were just annoyed. Josie said "Why would you go in with no plan?"

I shrugged my shoulders and I said "Maye because our plans never work so I just screwed the plan and went in and surprisingly it worked splendidly."

Hope asked "You took down the whole triad?"

I said "Yeah, the witch, the werewolf and the vampire, the vampire was Aurora de Martel."

Hope looked at me and said "I've heard that name somewhere."

I said, "She was your father's girlfriend."

She then remembered and said "Oh, yeah now I remember, what did you do with her?"

I hesitantly said "I… killed them."

Josie and Hope looked at me and I said, "What is the most efficient way?"

Hope then asked "And was torturing Tina also efficient part of your plan?"

I said "I mostly did it for fun."

They looked at me and I said "What!? She tried to kill us!"

Ted said "He is right you know."

Hope and Josie said "Shut up Ted!"

I sighed and said "Okay, I get that you guys don't really like killing and torture but this just what I do."

Hope then sighed and said "Ok I can still get the killing  but you didn't need to torture Tina."

I hesitantly said "I mean she is not really alive… I can just unalive her."

They both looked at me and I said "What she was dead to begin with."

Josie sighed and  said  "Just release her."

I nodded and released her from this plane. I then asked "What are we doing with Ted?"

They said "That is something we will decide later."

They then walked away and I asked "Ah where are you guys going?"

Hope said "On a trip we will be back later."

Landon said "That was random."

I sighed and said "I know." I then turned towards him and said "Let's get some witches to put Tina to rest I guess." He nodded and went upstairs.

Ted said "Are you sure not killing me is a wise choice?"

I said "I know it is not but they don't want me to kill you." I looked at him and said "But I sure as hell make sure that you can't do any harm to anyone."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had to hear a lot more about the principal and Mr. Saltzman. They were disappointed in me, they lectured me for going alone and killing all those people. I get that they are trying so that I become a better person but I am just not that guy.

After the whole thing was over it was decided that Ted will still be kept a prisoner. I didn't really like this decision but I just decided to let it go.

Hope and Josie decided to spend some time together with Lizzie, they all went camping. Which was alright I guess they didn't really tell me where they were going.

The witches came and helped put Tina to rest and we buried her in the woods near the clearing. The witches were a little hesitant to do so but the principal asked them to do it nicely and they agreed.

I was just done with the day. I was in the room and someone knocked on my door. I opened it and it was MG, Landon and Ralph.

Ralph said "Come we are going to celebrate." They hold up the booze

I smiled and said "We are going to need more than that."

We went to the pier to drink, we made a bonfire and sat around it and MG raised his bottle and said "To a crazy ass day."

We all raised our bottles and said "Here here"

We were drinking and Ralph asked "So Chris what is the next step then?"

I shrugged my shoulders and said "Well, that mostly depends on Hope, if she turns into the tribrid we will finally be able to close the chapter of malivore but if not then I will have to work around it and figure out another way."

He looked at me and said "No, I meant in the sense that after the whole malivore thing is over what are you going to do?"

I took a sip and said "I actually don't know, never really thought about it you know?"

He nodded and said "That is normal man, like I don't really know what I want to do? But I would really like to travel man… you know go on some trips with Alyssa around the country or in Europe." He then asked MG "What do you want to do?"

MG sighed and said "I would like to go to college I guess, get a job and settle down. I always wanted a normal life, you know… so this is the closest I'll ever get."

I looked at him and said "That is nice MG, the whole dad look would suit you."

He chuckled and said "Hey, if any one of us is the dad it's you."

I said "Don't make me ground you young man."

I looked at Landon and he was quiet and I asked him "What do you want to do Landon?"

He sighed and said "I don't know, I am just lost I guess. I would like to complete school and then move to a different state, settle there I guess. I just would like a quiet life. Maybe I can become like a teacher or something… I don't know."

I looked at him and said "It sounds like you have a general idea of what you want to do."

He chuckled and said "Yeah, it seems like you are the only one without an answer."

I took a sip and said "I think I will find something to do."

We sat around and talked and drinked it was a fun time with them. I enjoyed myself, even though I have lived for so long I still have problems as a teenager. It just seems funny to me. After finishing up like 7 crates, they were done, so it was up to me to drop them to their rooms and that is what I did.

After that I went to my room, Hope and Josie were still not here. So I just decided to sleep. Today has been an exciting day to say the least. I just laid on my bed and just slept i hope the new day, doesn't bring anymore problems.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~