Ch 53 That was anticlimactic

Next morning came and I woke up. Hope was not in bed… but I could hear the shower. Josie was still in bed.

She was up she looked at me and said "Good morning."

I smiled and said "Morning." She kissed me and I said "You are in a good mood today."

She chuckled and said "Maybe because I woke up on the good side of the bed."

I kissed her and she giggled. I got on top and kissed her and then Hope came out of the bathroom and I stopped and she said "It's alright."

I said "Good morning to you." I slid off of Josie. Josie also got up from bed.

She chuckled and said "Good morning." She looked through the cupboards for clothes.

I asked "You are up early."

Hope said "Couldn't sleep well."

Josie then looked at me and asked "Hey where did you go in the middle of night?"

I sighed and said "Landon dropped by… we talked and I sent him on his way."

Hope turned and asked "That's it?"

I shook my head and said "I also turned off some of his emotions as well…"

They were a little upset and it showed on their faces.

I sighed and said "It's not similar to what vampires do… they turn off everything. I just switched off the stuff that makes him feel pain. It will be helpful, trust me."

Josie looked at me and said "Still I don't think you should have done that. He needs to feel those emotions… it's not good for him to ignore them."

I nodded and said "That is why I will give them back to him once he is done with Tina."

I then got up and said "Alright you guys have class and I am going for my morning walk. See you guys in the meeting."

I kissed both of them and went out of the room. I said "Let's hope that we resolve this a little sooner…"

~~~~~~~~~~~

It was late afternoon and I was called in the principal's office. I reached her office and knocked on her door.

She said, "Come in."

I opened the door and I saw that everyone was there. Well Kaleb and Alyssa weren't there. She asked me to sit. I sat down and she said "Landon has asked help in tracking down… Tina."

She smiled and said "Which I think is a very mature decision on his part to ask for help and not go on his own."

Landon said "I think that we should treat this matter with the utmost urgency… we need to find Tina. The longer we wait the colder the trail gets."

I looked at him and said "Alright, we should start today."

He looked at me and said "How about now?"

I got up and said "Alright then let's go."

He got up as well and we were walking away and Caroline said "Ah, hello we are here as well."

I chuckled and said "Oh, just relax, we will bring her back in 5 minutes tops. You guys relax."

We got out of the room and I said "You seem more confident and more composed today."

He chuckled and said "I am flattered by the comment, but it is weird to hear it from you, seeing you are the one who did it."

I said "I may be old but who doesn't like to hear their own praise." We heard the doors open and they were behind us.

We reached his room and everyone was there and I opened my vault and got a map and then asked Landon "So Landon any object that you have of her?"

He reached into the pocket and got panties. I looked at him and he said "This was a gift from her."

Hope looked at me and I said "It seems like a very common gift to give to your lover I suppose." I took it in my hands and I started to track her, it started to float and I said "It looks like Tina is very talented she has gone to great lengths to cover her tracks."

Landon asked "Will you be able to find her?"

I nodded, I burnt the panties and everyone was a little confused. The ashes were suspended in the air. I then chanted and the ashes flowed and got concentrated on one area. It was in Richmond. It was inside a church.

Lizzie said "Richmond? Why is she in a church?"

I shrugged my shoulders and said "Who knows, let's go and get her."

Hope said "Wait, we don't have a plan."

Landon said "We have him, he can snap his fingers and boom, burnt to crisp."

Josie said "Where are you going to open the portal?"

I said "I am thinking of opening it outside and then we can go in and then go in guns blazing."

Josie looked at me and said "Yeah, we don't need to kill them."

I said "But it's easy that way."

Hope said "No killing."

I sighed and said "Fine, I won't kill." I then opened the portal and we went through and I made a telepathic connection with them and I said "You guys stay out. If something happens then you guys come in..."

The church was alive inside there were people and Hope said "Remember no killing."

I opened the door and Landon and I went in and I asked "Ready to meet her?"

He said "Dying to."

We looked around and we saw her… she got up and tried to run. I stopped her and made her sit. We walked up to her and I asked "Is this seat taken?"

She shook her head. I smiled and then we both sat next to her. I said it in her head "Try to act normal if you do anything stupid and Landon here kills you. Understand?"

She nodded and Landon asked "Who else is here?"

She said "No one is here."

He asked "Are you here to meet someone?" She didn't say anything and he looked at me and I nodded and looked into it and said "You are here to meet your coven's head? Good. At Least we will be able to kill some Triad members."

Landon looked at her and asked "Why did you do it?"

She said "Because I was ordered to do it. I am loyal to them." Her neck was snapped and she was dead. Landon looked at me and I said "I don't do it."

He said, "Calm the people."

People were scared and I got up and stopped them from moving and I made them calm and stopped them from seeing Tina and erased the memories of her untimely demise.

I sighed and said "This is again getting tiresome."

Hope asked "What happened?"

I sighed and said "Well, Tina snapped her neck."

Hope asked "How?"

I said "I don't know, someone must have done it."

Hope said "Get her and get out of there."

Landon looked at me and I said "Come on, let's grab her and go."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~