35. Aftermath of First Battle

3RD PERSON POV

Shigaraki: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Shigaraki was rolling on the floor laughing at the news and at what Y/N told him when he was there at the battle.

Adam: Union.......is a WHOLE lot worse then they seem.

Shigaraki: *laughing* A lot worse? They fucking suck! It's like their equipment compared to AAU is like lvl 1 to 1000! Like seriously 0 deaths?! I'm not saying anyone should die but STILL! What kind of inefficient and incompetent heroes and military does Union even have?!

Touya: What happened to Endeavor?

Y/N: Dead. Was the first one to die actually.

Touya: *scoff* He deserved it.

Ilia: B-But what about now?

Y/N: Well now that Union suffered a loss beyond proportions they'll have to lay low for now and rage like the babies they are. Our allies are numerous and we already have the approval of several other countries including the entirety of Europe, Russia, China and more for deals because Union has been indiscriminately attacking them as well and denying it. But as of now.......you know about the SDC right?

Adam: The one that enslaved me?

Y/N: They're going down in 3 days!

Adam: Wait seriously?

Y/N: Yeah. Our allies back in my home world gave full authority for us to free every single Faunus from the SDC despite them still denying it.

Adam: Sweet!

Y/N: Anyways the link I sent you contains all the secret updates and stuff from the war. Consider this your other act of freedom if you'd like.

Compress: Not at all.

Y/N: Anyways I still have a house to take care of along with girlfriends and my adopted daughter so take care...ok?

He disappears leaving them watching the link that he sent to them just recently.

Adam: Damn I'll die if we sword fight.

Everyone: No shit sherlock.

Meanwhile

Claudia: Y-Y/N.....

His former family, teammates, and girlfriend all watch horrified at Y/N's brutality as he mows through the huntsman and Atlas robots like they were nothing with Murasama. Behind him, several different kinds of troops charge forward, working together despite their differences to easily combat against Union forces.

Travis: B-Brother....

Silas: S-Son what kind of monster a-are you?

Gwen: He's gone too far! We have to convince him to sto-

Isabella: No.

They all turn to find Isabella, Mira's teammate leaning onto the wall with her hair covering her eyes.

Hana:W-What?!

Isabella: Isn't it obvious? He'll never forgive any of you.

Silas: T-That's not true!