32. Verdict

3RD PERSON POV

Y/N: *confused* Why is Union not here?

Auditor: They had to go home for "business."

Wither: They have to be planning something.

Jebediah: Let's head to the courthouse now.

Later

Judge: AAU?

Everyone(AAU): Present.

Judge: Unfortunately Union has business to do elsewhere but lawyers present?

Union lawyers and delegates: Present.

Judge: Very well......after discussing with the jury we have reached a verdict.

He reaches for a letter that one of the jury members gave to him. Strangely though, the Union delegates and lawyers were calm, as if they were confident that they could win......

Or something was going to happen.

Judge: First of all after discussing with other government officials from Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, China and more and taking a tour.....we, the world officially recognize AAU as a legitimate and official military force and government and Nevada as a legitimate country and superpower.

Murmurs immediately spread across the room as the Union delegate stands up clearly angry about the verdict.

Union delegate: Judge how can you possibly recognize a criminal organization as a governmen-

Judge: LET ME FINISH UNION!

They were all silenced by his shouting as he bangs his gavel.

Judge: We have gathered data from our lie detectors. AAU.....was 99.99% truthful-

Union Delegate: So they did lie!

Judge: The only lie was a miscalculation of basic math! Population wasn't 6 billion people but 16 billion people.

Union Delegate: WHAT?!

Judge: In addition, the ratio of false to true in your testimony I might add is 76 to 1 so don't tell us we're recognizing a criminal organization when you have been clearly lying about your accusations and such!

The delegate sits back down intimidated by the judge's glare as he turns to his paper.

Judge: In Union vs AAU..........AAU is found not guilty of all charges filed by Union

Union Delegate: SIR!

Judge: I'M NOT DONE!.........We will see to it that we can integrate our people with yours AAU and negotiate some deals and treaties......if you don't mind.

Auditor: Not at all.

Judge: Now for Union........Union is found guilty of all charges against them.

The delegate's face paled but the judge wasn't done yet.

Judge: Union will pay the total compensation for the damage caused of about $182728103716. Your net worth is 990 trillion so you can pay for this.....right?

Hank: