Your New Right Hand Man (Request)

Start from the beginning

"We told you to stop hanging around him!" Another voice said, then there was the sound of a fight being thrown into someone's jaw. A small pained cry wailed out in the distance. Washington knew he had to investigate as fights were never a good thing.

He peaked out from around a tent as saw three new recruits. The men had been getting on Washington's nerves. They were always swarming around Washington as he tried to work and they always were stuck up. They seemed to believe they were smarter than everyone which was one of the biggest lies Washington had ever heard (Hamilton saying he wasn't tired taking first).

Then he realized that these men were beating up a man, but not just any man.

His son. HIS SON!!!

He melted out of the shadows and ran over toward the man punching HIS SON. He wound his hand back and punched the man square in the side of his ugly face.

The other two men barely had enough time to comprehend what was going on before Washington kicked them in the no-no spot.

"HOW DARE YOU!" He roared, not caring for the sleeping men.

Hamilton looked up at Washington from his spot of the solid earth.

"HOW DARE YOU HURT MY SON!"

The man who had been punching Hamilton (Whose name was Randy) stood up and faced Washington. "That scum is the dumbest creature to walk the planet! He pretends he's one of us but really who is he fooling?! I was trying to ensure our nation's freedom by getting rid of some dead weight so you wouldn't have to get your hands dirty sir."

"You are now traitors to your nation." Washington hissed. By now some of the sleeping men had awakened from the shouts and were closing on the three men. "Chain em up. We'll deal with them in the morning."

"Yes Sir!" The men said as they closed on the three betrayers. Washington helped Hamilton up and walked him back to his tent.

"How long?"

"Alm-ost th-three months-s." Alexander said timidly.

Washington sighed, "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I-I'm nobody, you wouldn't c-care."

"But I do care, you're my son. No matter what you or anyone else says. No matter how bad you mess up or how late you spend writing. You will always be my son, you understand me?"

"Yes,"

"Good, now it's getting late, you have to go to bed. We'll talk about this in the morning."

Alexander doesn't reply, only yawns. And as he dissipates into the dark fold of his tent Washington wishes him a good night.

+++(the next day)+++

The next day Washington had assembled Hamilton and all of his close friends to 'discuss'. The three 'betrayers' were chained up in front of them.

"I'm going to ask you some questions and you are going to answer them all honestly or else."

Stupidly, one of the chained man (Larry) asked, "Or what?" he challenged.

"Or you'll catch a bullet in your neck." The threat oozed out of his mouth, his eyes conveying that this threat was indeed serious.

One of the men muttered under his breath but no one spoke out. To the side, John Laurens held Hamilton's hand comfortingly and Lafayette had an arm slung around the shorter man's shoulder in a side hug. Hercules handed his friends and Washington a freshly baked cookie from god knows where. It was a wonder they had enough supplies to make the treats.

"First Question, how long have you been bullying Alexander?"

"Three weeks!' Randy shouted out.

"Wrong answer." Washington said, loading up his shining gun.

"W-Wait! Three months!" Terry called out and Washington paused.

"Correct."

Terry let out a sigh of relief and Randy rolled his eyes in disgust.

"Now why were you bullying Alexander?"

"Because he's weak and doesn't deserve to stand beside our new nation's founding father." Randy stated.

"Alexander?" Washington turned to the boy, asking for confirmation on if this was true to which Alexander hesitated before giving a small nod.

"As you can see, he's weak (Can't even talk). One of us would be a much better option. We're also true Americans."

A bang rang through the clearing and Randy slumped forward, a bullet shot right through his skull and started bleeding out onto his shredded uniform.

"Oops," Washington said innocently before shooting the dead man ten more times. The others watch in silence, happy or horrified at the scene. Washington turned to the two remaining men, "Alexander is more 'true American' than you will ever be. Do you understand me?"

'Y-Yes si-r!" Terry squeaked out and Larry nodded in agreement.

"Good." Washington said with a satisfied nod. "Now please explain to me—" he said before launching into another set of questions.

Its done!!! I'm gonna be gone for a few days but when I come back I'll post some more stories!

Please vote!!!!!

- Riley