Chapter 20: Disasterous Situation

Luckily the police had already taken photos of all the damages and you'd have the police report in the next few days. You stared to separate rubble from everything else.

You had piles for food, machines, tables and chairs. You were on the phone with your insurance agent who worked at Shank's company. You'd told them the situation. Unfortunately they were having issues finding your policy and had to call you back. When you told Shanks this he was confused. He personally had set you up with an account and you had an online login too.

"Sorry Y/N-Chan...I'll need to go to the office to see what's going on. I'll call as soon as I have an answer."

"Alright. Thanks Shanks." He pulled you in for a hug and squeezed tight.

"Sorry this happened to you kiddo."

With that he left, you'd had all your purchase receipts for everything in a folder in your personal storage unit which you would need to get later.

"Hey Y/N, it's going to be okay." Zoro pulled you into him with your back hitting his chest.

"No it's not...I didn't rent this place I bought it. All the damages that aren't covered I have to take on myself. And then there's everyone's salary, this is Barto's only job! If he doesn't work he loses parole and I can't lose him! He's been here since the beginning...ha ha." Your breath started to get caught, you felt like you were drowning. You went to your knees clutching your chest.

You couldn't hear anything but the pounding in your ears. People crowded around you but that made it worse. Then it seemed like they all just disappeared. One big hand placed itself on your back.

"Hold your breath Ms. Y/N. Hold it for ten seconds." You didn't think you could. "It's alright...just hold your breath."

You did so, at first the burning feeling got worse.  But then your heart rate slowed. When ten seconds were up, you finally breathed a breath of fresh air. When you looked up, you saw Mr. Charlotte kneeling in front of you. His big hand on your back still offering both comfort and stability. You took a few more deep breaths, he helped you stand.

"Is that better?"

"Yessir...thank you. I just lost it."

"You had an anxiety attack. It happens and judging by the state of this place...I can understand why you would feel anxious."

"Y/N! Are you okay?" Zoro turned you to face him, his worries frown on his handsome face.

"Sorry Zoro..."

"No it's okay we all kinda freaked out, he knew just what to do." Zoro nodded to Katakuri, and you also gazed at the man. He also seemed to have a worry frown judging by his eyes frowning.

"I have a sister who is prone to these attacks it's how the doctor recommends she calms herself down. But what happened here?"

"Someone broke in and trashed the place..."

"Insurance?" He asked with a raised brow.

"Something happened with my policy, they're going to get back to me."

"You have receipts for everything?"

"Yes in a different location."

"Alright let me make a quick call I'll be right back." When he walked away, Zoro's phone also went off.

"Hello? What? I mean no...but Y/N's...she's more important!"

"Hey Zoro what's going on?"

"My competition is today...if I don't leave now I'll be disqualified...but I can't leave you here alone."