Were you having a date wifey?

Start from the beginning

Moving backward ,he smirked at her shocked expression.

"I...I think we should rest now" saying this she ran away.

Seeing her reaction he chuckled while rubbing his neck.

This girl will surely turn me crazy.

Closing her room door she leaned against it breathing heavely.

"What's happening to me Avni control your self he was just joking" she said tying to control her heartbeat which were running in a horserace.

And both smiled remembering each other.

Next morning Avni after combing her hair secured it in a bun. Then turned to arrange her book which she studied this morning when suddenly a wave of cramp hit her abdomen.

"Ahhhh..."she screemed falling on her knees , cupping her abdomen.

"....Ahhh..." her pain started to increase it was like someone was tearing her apart. Tears started to fall from her eyes.

"I....I..need...to...take...meds.......bag where is my bag" she mumbled  to herself staring around the room trying to get up with the support of bed, clutching her abdomen tightly trying to not to screem.

But again fell , it was getting unbearable for her.

After some minutes when her pain subsided a little she crawled toward the cupboard and stood up taking its support.

Taking out her bag and she started searching for her meds but didnt found any it was empty.

Where are they??

Again searching inside she only found an empty bottle.

Oh shit how can I forgot to buy it.

She was lost in her thought when she heard a knock.

Who it could be??

Thinking this she immediately soothened her dress and wiped her tear with back of her hand. When she heard his voice.

"Avni"

"Avni are you okay??"

She heard him again. Taking a deep breath she opened the door but not before making sure she look presentable.

"Are you okay?" he asked her worridly  staring her up and down making sure that she didnt got hurt somewhere.

"Ye...yes I am okay what..what would happen to me." She replied nervously.

"No..actually I heard a screem coming from your room " he said making her scared

"Woh...actually I saw a cockroach so " she said nervously fidgeting with her fingers

"Are you sure you are okay" he again asked, her noticing her pale face.

"yeah I am perfectly alright" she said giving him a small smile when suddenly she started to caugh , so she covered her mouth with her palm.

Feeling better she removed her hand only to  notice blood on it.

"You okay" he asked

Hearing him she immediately closed her fist tightly hiding it behind her back.

"Yeah...it's.. just yesterday I ate a lot of ice cream at night so maybe that's why  I cought cold"

She's acting so weired

"Okay come lets go for breakfast" he said while staring her calculatively.

"Umm..you go I am just coming in a bit" she said

"Okay" saying this he went making her sign deeply.
.
.
.
Reaching near the dining table she found him busy speaking to someone on the phone so she just sat in her seat and served herself some sandwiches.

She was sitting taking small bites of sandwiches while hearing him speaking to someone.

"Yes okay bye" he said while cutting the call.

"Avni" he called her

"Hmm" she said upping her lashes at him.

"Woh actually it was mom, they are coming here in the evening" he informed

"Wow its a great news" she said smiling brightly.

"Yeah...umm....actually...I wanted you to you know....." he started but didnt knew how to complete it.

Is he nervous?? But why ??

"Yeah say you want me to" she asked him confusingly

"Umm....actually..I want you to shift in my room" he said making her widen her eyes.

"I dont want them to ask any  question that why we are living separately and all so I want you to shift in my room if you dont have any problem." He said  hesitantly.

"Okay" she replied after some time knowing very well how much he loves his parents and also she dont want them to get worried over their relationship.

I hope you guys liked it.
I thought to update it on sunday but then decided to it earlier only. Next update will be on  friday( it can be earlier too if I got time )

Thank you

P/s - Its unedited so ignore the mistakes.

Lots of love to you all

Love you all

Itsyourblackrose