" Your Father was in the Support Industry, having been the highlight of the time with his sustainable equipment. I heard he even worked with David Shield at one point and helped make some of All Might's most fashionable equipment." 

This man knew what he was talking about, that much Kuromi knew. She shielded herself from another attack, taking the stranger and throwing them off the other side of the building.

" He died when you had to be no older than 10, perhaps 8 or 9? Your Mother remarried when you were 12, that time conveniently being where you went missing. Were you perhaps a runaway?" The man began to walk back and forth, looking for an explanation to his questions.

Oh how he loved questions. All he wanted was to question every thing about the world, discover the multitude of explanations, and exploit it all. His research was always phenomenal in school, the Grade-A student of his class. For someone with such a brutal Quirk, he was no blunt or rude blockhead. He was genius, and he loved boasting about it.

" I heard a small rumor you were betrothed to Endeavor's deceased son, but if the records are correct," The man stopped, tapping a finger to his chin, smirking evilly.

" You were Quirkless. And what would Endeavor build betrothing his late son to a useless little girl like you?"

Kuromi felt a pain wretch into her side, falling to her knees as her head suddenly spun with memories. It isn't my fault, I didn't even know. I would've tried harder...

" Mother, why can't I see Touya anymore?" 

" You useless little-....I'm ruined. I'll be dead on the streets...."

" ....Mother, what are you saying-"

" GO TO YOUR ROOM!!"

Kuromi felt blood began to trickle down her cheek, smearing it against her pale skin as she reached her arm out, an incantation clutching four Liberation warriors, all being thrown over to their death. She caught the feeling of metal in her other arm, pulling the person forward and shoving them toward the Pink Man. 

The Pink Man swat the Liberation warrior away with his mace as Kuromi came charging at him, incantations outstretched toward him. Fire bolted towards him, but his hot-pink energy absorbed it as his mace transfigured into a shield. 

HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO BEAT HIM IF ALL HE'S DOING IS TAKING IN MY QUIRK'S ENERGY AND GETTING MORE POWERFUL?!

Kuromi was ambushed suddenly, multiples of the same person grabbing onto her body. No matter how many times she formed an incantation, their hands grabbed at her body. 

Her pupils began to dilate as the pain, all of the tormentful memories, came rushing back. She could feel her hair being pulled, body practically being torn in two.

Filthy, sinful hands.

Clawing, tracing every part of her body.

No remorse, no restraint.

Hands, all greedy and lustful.

Kuromi began to feel the breath leave her lungs as the Pink Man walked forward, the energy reforming into his treasured mace, it's head coming down on the back of her neck. Kuromi felt it, all of the pain and greed from the past, build and consume her, until it swallowed her up hole. 

.   .   .

The Kurosawa Family was becoming plenty well known throughout Japan, with Tadao Kurosawa's fashionable and revolutionary support items and Kana Kurosawa's genius mind operating the company and retrieving it's resources. Not only were they a genius business couple, they were a true powerhouse as well.