This Is Trauma

When the five of them landed, they ended up tumbling over one another. It was a long five minutes of Kirishima and Midoriya crying and hugging them, Iida reprehending them for invading their space and not giving them time to breath, and Bakugou yelling at them to stop balling out their eyes. After that fiasco, they started heading back into the city, amongst the other people trying to stay clear of the fight between All Might and All For One. They stopped awhile after walking, appearing in front of the news station. Midoriya was currently dialing Todoroki and Momo while the other four were standing amongst the other evacuates.

" A rescue?! TCH! You idiot's just happened to be my best escape route!" Bakugou said, avoiding eye-contact with any of them. Kaori gave a small smile before returning her gaze to the ground.

" You're welcome!" Kirishima took it as a compliment either way. Kaori closed her eyes slowly, rubbing her temples slowly. Her sense of sound suddenly expanded rapidly, All Might's tired pants now known to her. She listened carefully, focusing on the fight alone. I have to know. Who is Nana Shimura?

" You have so much in common with Nana Shimura, the utter waste of a human who passed One For All to you." She heard All For One's voice say. She clenched her teeth sharply, trying to focus on one question at a time. Who is Nana? What is One For All? Passed Down?

" My master was a true hero. Keep her name out of your filthy mouth! " Master?!

" A woman with no skill and grand ideas she could never live up to. Strangely, I see differently with her Granddaughter. Genuinely confuesed. It's an embarrassment for me, as the creator of One for All, to see her inherit the power and use it so pathetically in her death. Shall I tell you all about it? I'm sure Young Shimura would love to hear! " All For One's voice was cut off by All Might's thunderous voice and another one of his smashes. Her face struggled to comprehend emotions such as anger, fear, confusion, and doubt all into one expression. She opened her eyes, as much as she hated to, adding another finger to her temple. Her sight became heightened as she felt as though she were right there in the fight. She watched as All Might and All For One stood a distance from each other, regaining their strength. 

" I feel, yet again, conflicted. Tomura has been the one to chip away at society's trust in Heroes, so would it truly be fair that I land the final blow? You know, All Might, as much as you hate me now, I think I probably loathe you more. I killed your Master, sure, but you took away so much from me, everything I tried to build! SO NOW, IN RETURN, I'LL MAKE YOU SUFFER UNTIL YOUR FINAL BREATH!! " All For One's voice became less calm, starting to spat out his words with real venom. Kaori watched against her will, sweating everything moment as she looked between All Might's beaten state and All For One's barely tattered suit. The only thing the matter with him was a previously missing face, a shredded sleeve, and his broken mask. No blood, no broken bones, not even a bruise. The odds were weighing down her hopes. All For One's left sleeve began to grow as a terrifying amount of power began to build. Kaori shook from her position so far away. She watched as Gran Torino and All Might spoke just between themselves. All For One released the blow, shocking Kaori immensely. Wind and dust clouded every part of her heightened vision, enabling her almost completely blind. When the dust cleared, Kaori immediately searched for All Might. When she saw him, she was so terrified, struck with so much surprise, she'd broke her contact with her Quirk, suddenly returning to her own surrounding. She opened her eyes abruptly, staring at the jumbo screen that shared All Might's secret with the world. He was past his limit and now everybody could see his real body. Withered and skinny and just barely looking like more than a skeleton. Despite Kaori never wanting to do so, she returned her hand to her temple, listening carefully. All Might, stay strong! You've gotta stay strong for all of us! DAMMIT! MY EARS AREN'T WORKING! Kaori put both her hands on her head, knowing fully well she couldn't erase herself. C'mon! LET ME HEAR YOU! DON'T GIVE UP, ALL MIGHT!! Her heightened sense returned as she starred at the screen for any info.