Is This The End?

Começar do início

As soon as his fingers clicked, it was as if people grew out of thin air, Quirks aimed towards the group immediately, separating them to work on their own. Kuromi shielded herself on her left, releasing a powerful blast of water from a different spell on her right. 

Kuromi felt a quake tremble the ground, an explosion going off in the distance. Kuromi turned towards the sound, seeing Toga fly through the air. Kuromi's eyes widened, combining her spells and expanding them, forcing those who attacked her to the side-lines.

Kuromi raced towards Toga, kneeling down to the girl as her body skidded across the ground. She helped Toga sit up slowly, looking over the girl's scratched cheek. Kuromi's eyes narrowed in distaste as she turned to see a group of Liberation warriors approaching.

Bastards.

Kuromi stood to full height, incantations forming in her palms, doubling in size as she muttered her enchanted words, before suddenly feeling the ground leave her feet, a wave of nausea falling over her as she was taken high into the sky above.

" WITCHY!!"

Kuromi looked up, seeing a dragon-winged person carrying her with their scaly claws. Kuromi glared at the strange, an incantation causing a bright burst of fire to shoot into the person's face, screams of agony coming from the flames as she was dropped, her body hitting the ground with a powerful thud. Kuromi felt her body jump at the sensation, quickly loosing air.

After regaining her breath after multiple mouthfuls of air, she looked up to see the burnt corpse of the stranger falling towards the ground, finding herself to be left on the roof of a multiple story building. A strange buzz sound came from behind her, the sound of footsteps approaching.

Kuromi turned quickly, standing defensively as she muttered her words, incantations twirling in her palm. Dust surrounded her, clearing away slowly to reveal a hot-pink glow.

" Kuromi Kurosawa. I must know, for someone with such a gifted Quirk, how did you fall this low?"

The dust cleared away to reveal a male, she assumed, tuffs of dark blue hair sticking out with pieces of his bangs falling over glowing pink eyes. In his hand was a hot-pink sword of energy, matching the glow of his eyes. It hummed as it's energy flickered with excitement.

" Curious should be interviewing you, not that silly school girl. It's obvious she has a blood kink and she's insane. You, however," He chuckled, closing his eyes momentarily. Kuromi wasn't appreciative of the way he talked about her dearest friend.

" A young woman of her early twenties, gifted with the power of sorcery. Might I add you're the eldest daughter of Tadao Kurosawa, deceased, and Kana Kurosawa, now remarried and referred to as Kana Tamaba." 

At the mention of her Mother and Father's information, she leaped forward, creating two swords of her own. Although she moved to strike, the man did not flinch. 

She watched slowly as the energy began to flicker, before her head was suddenly struck the other way, her body flying toward the edge of the building. In the man's hands now was a mace, still hot-pink and spiking with energy.

" I'm not done yet."

Kuromi felt her cheek, flinching at the pain of the bruise. Even though it wasn't a real weapon, the impact felt exactly the same. So that's his Quirk, Energy Manipulation? Or reconstruction? He's smart, shielding his information like this. 

As Kuromi stood again, another Liberation warrior came from thin air, attacking her on the right, another following behind them. 

The man with his glowing weapons stood back and watched, bluntly listing off her information as she fought, back and forth, having no mercy just as they would give her none.