chapter one hundred and two

Zacznij od początku

In between Jeno and Mark is a blushing, the thought that his boyfriends did this just for him making his heart flutter.

Plus they look really, really good.

They take a hold of each other's hands and then Mark steps forward to knock on the door.

When Mrs. Na opens the door, she gasps and a smile makes its way into her face.
She hugs each of them, saving her son for last. When she gets to him, she places a kiss on his head and ushers them in.

Mr. Na comes out of the kitchen and stops in his tracks when his eyes land on the boys in his living room. His eyes find his son's and he nods at him as he breaks out into a smile.

Jaemin runs into his arms and his dad chuckles as he ruffles his hair.

"I'm not surprised about Jaemin or Haechan but I didn't expect this from either of you", Mrs. Na says to Mark and Jeno.

Jaemin pulls away from his dad to look at his mom. "What?"

She chuckles and reaches an arm out for her son. He sits down next to her, taking her hand.

"I'm glad you're finally comfortable being yourself." She looks at his boyfriends. "Jaemin's waited a long time for this."

Jaemin takes interest in his mom's fingers as he looks down at his lap, ignoring the burning gazes of his boyfriends.

"What do you mean?" Mark asks.

"When Jaemin was fourteen, while he was out, I decided to do some laundry. I grabbed any clothing he had out and I noticed some scraps that had fallen on the floor. A marble was also on the floor and I kicked it so it went under something. As I was on the ground, I saw underneath his bed and saw a box and what seemed like a hoodie hanging out of it. Being the curious person I am, I grabbed it and in it was shirts and sweatshirts Jaemin had cropped himself. I didn't have a problem with but I had to make sure his dad didn't either."

"I didn't", Mr. Na speaks up. "I know why he didn't tell us but I wished he did so he wouldn't have cut his hoodies since I know he'd get cold."

"Why didn't you say anything?" Jaemin asks, looking up at his parents.

"We were waiting to see if you would tell us yourself. Or if there was anything else. And question, do you wear makeup too now?"

"How do you know about that?"

The woman laughs. "Everytime one of us would come in your room and you had headphones on, you'd jump and act suspicious."

"I thought it was something, um,", Mr. Na clears his throat, "worse."

"Dad!"

"It's not my fault you made it seem like that."

"Yeah, anyways, I told Jaemin to do the dishes and while he was doing that, I went back in his room to see what was on his laptop. He's smart and probably would've fooled another parent but I know what it's like to be a sneaky teenager. On a different window was a new Chrome tab he tried to throw me off with, a YouTube video on how to do makeup for beginners and then a tab for Sephora."

"We were glad that it was just makeup."

The attention goes to the boy who won't look at anyone.

"Jaemin", Haechan says, softly. He looks up. "Are you okay?"

Mrs. Na leans forward to look at his face, combing her fingers through his hair. He nods.

"Sweetie." He turns to his mom. "We never want you to hide who you are. As long as you're yourself and you're happy, we're happy. Our job as parents is to care, support you, accept you, and love you unconditionally. We never wanna fail that."