chapter one hundred and two

Börja om från början

Their jaws drop. Literally.

Marks struggles to form words, mind blank. Jeno is similar, feeling like his whole body has shut down.

"You guys ready?" Jaemin asks.

"No, we were not", Haechan mutters, loud enough to hear.

Jaemin giggles and kisses each of them, loving that they're reacting just like he wanted them too.

Haechan and Jaemin start walking first, leaving their boyfriends to trail behind, which helps bring them out of their shock. Not by much but a little bit.

Eventually they catch up and quietly speak amongst themselves about their gorgeous boyfriend ahead of them who pretends he doesn't notice as he takes pictures.

Jeno points. "Is he supposed to look that hot?"

Mark snorts. "It's Jaemin, what do you expect?"

"Exactly. Jaemin always looks hot."

"Oh my God. YES", Chenle screeches, hugging Jaemin. "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Jisung looks over at Mark, Jeno, and Haechan who haven't taken their eyes off their boyfriend. "I knew he had nothing to worry about."

"He was really that worried?"

Jisung nods. "He was freaking out when I found out. He has this yellow crop top Lele got him and I guess he was wearing it but took it off before he answered the door and it was on his couch and he started crying. I calmed him down and told him how perfect he is. He showed me his outfits."

Haechans eyes widen. "He gave you a fashion show?"

"Mhm. He looks gorgeous in all of them."

Jaemin blushes when Jisung looks at him, making Jisung laugh. He gets pulled into a hug and has a few kisses pressed to his cheek before being released, only for Haechan to hug him, followed by Jeno and Mark.

Jeno kisses Jaemins cheek and lowers his voice to ask, "Princess, do we get a show too?"

Jaemin blushes, heart pounding, Jisung and Chenles smirks not making it any better.

"Is Jeno flustering Jaemin for once?"

"I can fluster him!" Jeno looks at Jaemin. "Right, Princess?"

Jaemin nods, knowing full well that if Jeno tried, it would work.

"So are you gonna tell everyone else?" Chenle asks, looking at Jaemin.

The male nods again. "Yeah, I'm not that worried. I know Renjuns friends would be fine and I don't really think they're gonna be rude about it."

"Renjun is going to scream when he finds out."

Telling Jeno, Mark, and Haechan was one thing, but there were still people in Jaemins life who had no idea.

Which is what he's currently thinking about, sitting on Marks couch, listening to his boyfriends talk about things with their families.

"What about my parents?" Jaemin mumbles.

Mark grins, "I have an idea."

There the four of them are, all dressed in crop tops. Jaemin and Jeno settled for jeans while Haechan and Mark went all out. Haechan has a cream-colored cropped v-neck cardigan with a black striped trim, a black flared skirt skirt, gray knee-high socks, Converse, and a gold necklace. Mark is wearing an outfit similar to the one Jaemin had the first time he'd seen him as he's in a fitted black cropped t-shirt and pink flared skirt with white sneakers.