He would've taken out more but knowing Jaemin, all he'd go for is these things.

"Nobody died right?" Jisung asks, peeking into the kitchen. "We heard Haechan's distress."

"Because of that one!" He points to Jaemin.

With a sigh, Jisung enters the kitchen and goes over to his friend, embracing him in a hug.

"Are you okay?" He asks, quietly.

"I'm just not comfortable yet", Jaemin mumbles.

"I know."

Guilt washes over Haechan as he watches the two.

Mark moves next to him. "You know him, right?"

"Yeah."

"They why aren't you...I don't know, more understanding of him?"

"I'm not trying to mean. It's just, he tiptoes around everyone and he's a people pleaser and I know it's hard. I don't want him to always worry about other people and it just comes out in the form of irritation, I guess. And I understand why he's like that but at the same time, I don't, 'cause I'm not like him."

"I think you should try being more patient with him. He obviously feels the need to make sure that everything he does is accepted by other people and it takes a long time to undo that. I don't know how he grew up but he was probably influenced into being the way he is and that can take years to change."

Haechan sighs. "I know, you're right. I need to apologize."

"You should do that."

"Jaemin", Haechan says, stepping forward. Jisung and Jaemin look at him, waiting for what he has to say. "Can I talk to you?"

Jisung looks back at Jaemin who nods. The two step outside and Jisung fights the urge to spy on them.

"Is everything okay?" Jeno asks, entering the kitchen. "I heard the door."

"Haechan's outside talking to Jaemin."

"That shouldn't be a problem, right?"

"It shouldn't."

They join Chenle in the living room and wait in silence for the other two to come back in. After two minutes, the door opens.

"We're fine!" Haechan calls.

The two enter hand-in-hand, Jaemin's eyes trained on the carpet. Jeno raises an eyebrow at their intertwined hands.

Haechan glances at Jaemin. "He-I-We...We don't wanna let go."

Haechan feels Jaemin's grip on his hand tighten and he glances at him again in worry. Chenle and Jisung look at the two in concern.

"I'm okay", Jaemin says, quietly.

"Maybe we should've waited", Chenle says quietly to Jisung who nods as he looks back at his friend.

"Maybe."

"I'm sorry."

Jaemin immediately begins to shake his head but stops with the look the couple gives him.

He knows he shouldn't but he can't help the words that come out of his mouth. "It's okay."

"It doesn't have to be", Chenle says, moving off the table and going towards him. "It's okay if it wasn't okay to you. We knew it might not've been the best idea to bring you there but we did it anyways and that's our fault. We're sorry."

Jaemin nods, tears prickling at the corner of his eyes. The two boys swallow him up in a hug, letting him cry. When he stops, they silently move to the room and get on the bed to cuddle him from each side. They spend so many days like this, with or without Haechan, that it's basically a routine.

A ringtone disturbs their serenity and Jisung picks it up, not even paying attention to whose phone it is.

"Hello?"

"Jisung, get your ear away from the camera."

"Huh?" He says, pulling the phone away from his ear and looking at it.

Haechan waves at the screen. Jisung taps the two next to him and turns the phone towards them so they can wave too.

Jisung looks back at the phone. "What do you want?"

"I'm bored."

"Wanna come over?" Chenle asks, sitting up.

Haechan shakes his head. "No, it's okay. I just wanna talk to you guys."

"Don't lie", Jaemin snaps, startling the two boys with him. "Come join the cuddle party. Now."

Haechan looks at his phone, eyes wide before breaking into a grin, confusing the couple. "Sure. See you soon, bye."

Their eyes go to the oldest boy, who's currently not looking at them.

"I lose patience too, sometimes. Haechan doesn't usually mind when he realizes that I'm finally not being timid."

"How often do you talk to him like that?"

Jaemin shrugs. "Just once in a while. I feel mean so I don't say anything too much but I can't really help it and I'm not really sorry when I do say something."

"You and Haechan are a weird pair", Chenle tells him, causing Jaemin to shrug.

The three go back to cuddling as they wait for their fourth addition to join. It doesn't take too long and when there's a knock, Chenle gets it, unknowingly saving himself from being jumped on by the brunet male.

Jisung and Jaemin groan, Jisung moving over to make space while Jaemin uses Haechans presence to his advantage and turns over, placing his arms around him so he's spooning him.

Chenle moves behind Jisung, spooning his boyfriend as well, both pairs facing each other. Loosely, Jisung holds Jaemins hand, hoping the affection is helping him.

"How was it at Jenos house?" Chenle asks quietly, nervous that Haechan also hated the experience.

"It was fine. Kinda awkward considering I ate his food but can't really talk to him. And he's stupidly good-looking."

Jaemin hums in agreement, eyes closed as he rests, just listening to his friends.

"People were all over him in high school. He was never interested though. He asked me to be his prom date and agreed to Mark as his second just so people would leave him alone."

"I feel like he's the type to go to something like that and just stand there."

"He tried. I just annoyed him into dancing with me. And just had to drag Mark everywhere."

Haechan chuckles, the vibration softly hitting Jaemins back. "He seems interesting."

"He is. And like Jisung, he never shuts up. They're awkward as hell though. Like, they kept trying to talk, but I had to kinda lead them into it, which I thought wouldn't happen."

"What was I supposed to say?"

"Anything!" 

Jisung rolls his eyes and turns away from Chenle. To make it up to him, Chenle leans over him to show his puckered his lips and tries to give puppy eyes. Jisung rolls his eyes again before complying and pecking his lips, making sure it's way shorter than Chenle would want it.

"You two are cute", Jaemin tells them, a fond smile on his face as he watches the couple.

"You two have the same expression on your face."

Jaemin looks back at Haechan who looks down at him, both freezing as they make eye contact. Taking him by surprise, Jaemin leans up and pecks his cheek before moving forward and kissing Jisungs cheek and then Chenles.

"I love you people too much."

"You love us just enough", Jisung tells him. "And we love you too."