Twenty Nine | Satisfaction

A/N: I know it took me ages to update but I have reasons! I was procrastinating and overthinking. My anxiety increases to the point I can't write things without having suicidal thoughts. I don't want to give you guys a boring or unexciting chapter because this will be the last chapter before the epilogue, so I wanted to give my best and me having suicidal thoughts will not give y'all the satisfaction. I'm sorry but we all expecting one more chapter after this one! I will try to put everything here before the Epilogue. Enjoy the chapter because this will be long! Next up, Epilogue! 

TW!! Mentions of killing, blood, and torment! 

Chapter Twenty Nine - Satisfaction

Y/N's POV

I'm still thinking about it. I wasn't sure if I could fight Toby because all of my skills stemmed from him. He taught me everything I know about fighting. I'm sure fighting him will be difficult, but let's handle one problem first.

Rita.

I need to prioritize her and persuade her that the plan will happen, even though it won't. I'm not sure how I'll convince her because I'm not sure she believed what I told her the night I went to her apartment. Just because she teamed up with me doesn't mean she thinks me, right?

Anyways, enough talking and more action. I went to the police station to wait for Rita.

When I heard footsteps, I was looking up at the stars. I lowered my gaze to meet hers, and Rita was already smirking at me.

"Night Monster, you're here," she exclaimed as she came to a halt, making me roll my eyes at the moniker. "Are you here to save Macy?" she inquired, expecting me to save both her friend and my stalker.

"She's not even here, Rita. She's already in the jail, and you know how safe that jail is, and the attack suppose to happen on Monday, so why are you here?" I said back, resting against the wall.

She huffed with a dissatisfied expression. "If Macy didn't get caught, it would have happened on Monday, but she was, so change of plans-"

"Changing the plans without informing the person who made them?" I asked, my face motionless. "And we both know that those girls will protect him. We cant grab him so easily," I continued as she agreed.

"But are you forgetting that Macy overheard everything Natasha said on the phone? We knew they knew the plan, Y/N. You can't trick me into thinking you wouldn't change the plan to make things easier for you and Wanda. Don't let Maya's death be in vain," She answered. I sigh and roll my eyes.

"I didn't forget about that, Rita. Toby will still suffer, but we don't need to make innocent people suffer," she says.

"Oh, I thought you changed," she murmured as she approached my relaxed body. "I thought after murdering you'd appreciate it. You don't like being in control? Making people jump and scream every time they see you? Macy and I truly believed you'd start to like being the monster we wanted you to be," she added, lifting my face with her index finger. "I thought you liked it?" she said as she rubbed her fingertip on my cheek.