Fifteen | Clinginess and Triggers (1)

A/N: A little trigger Warning!! Fluff and slight torture content!⚠️⚠️

Ps. I would sadly say that I might be taking a break from writing after this though. I do have another story in mind, Another Wanda Maximoff fanfic (I'll be posting it if you guys wanted too <3) but I'll be busier by then because I'll be at my last school year of being college student which is good but let us see :)) And about Hailee's role, I'll wait for more votes until deciding for it :)) Again, let me know what you think. 

PPS. This is long! 3000+ words. Enjoy reading though :)) I had to cut it because it's been taking too long to write (3 days to write) and it was too long for a chapter. I'll be posting the second part in the weekends :))

 I'll be posting the second part in the weekends :))

Chapter Fifteen - Clinginess and Triggers (1)

Yelena rushed to call Natasha and inform her about the great news. Natasha told them to wait for her since she is the only form of transportation they have. They can't ask for a car because it's too expensive and they can't expect anyone to give it to them unless somebody insists.

"Maya said she was looking for me," Yelena said excitedly.

Agatha and Carol both laugh at her cuteness. All smiley and bubbly. "Calm down, Lena. Natasha's taking her time to drive," Carol replied as she waited for Natasha to arrive.

Yelena grumbled, crossing her arms on her stomach. "I should have just stayed with her,"

Natasha was about to knock when Yelena opened the door and took her keys in her hand.

"I'll drive!" Yelena said, and she was in the driver's seat before anybody could protest.

Natasha shrugged and handed them their coffees, explaining that she had gone to Y/N's favorite coffee shop to pick up her favorite cake flavor.

"I'm sorry for her eagerness. She hasn't seen Y/N in two weeks and was speaking to the space of their bed, " Agatha stated as she walked into Natasha's car, and Carol followed her.

Natasha chuckled and got into her car, joking, "I heard you were talking in the air,"

Yelena rolled her eyes, "I miss her," she said as she put on her seat belt.

"Yelena, be careful. We don't want to pay Natasha for the expenses," Carol says as she buckles her seat belt.

Yelena drove to the new department swiftly. Natasha and the cops had already gathered the information for the past few days. They couldn't help any longer since Mr. T had provided all of the information about Rita and Macy. Mr. T and Maya were on the verge of discussing their crimes. They needed to pay for that, but secrets were so soon to be confirmed.

"These last two weeks have been insane," Natasha said as Yelena sped the car.

Agatha burst out laughing. "I mean, who could have predicted that the chi—"