Eight | First Day

A/N: This will be a long chapter because I wrote Y/N's first day in jail :)) Enjoyyy. And oh, I'm rewatching Black Widow so you'll see some black widow's references :)))

 And oh, I'm rewatching Black Widow so you'll see some black widow's references :)))

Chapter Eight - First Day

"Why are you staring at Natasha like that? She brought your favorite flavor of cake, right?" Yelena asked Y/N, watching her staring-no, glaring-at Natasha every now and then.

Y/N huffed, her gaze fixed on the police officer. "She was aware of the manholes," she murmured. "What now?" she loudly said, her gaze wandering to Natasha, Tony, and Wanda, the experts in this field.

"Did you happen to notice a manhole near the victim's body today?" Tony inquired of Natasha.

Natasha nodded and replied, "Yes, a few feet away from the body."

The brows of Y/N wrinkled. Y/N just remembered seeing a mark on the side of a manhole. She still doesn't want to believe it but it was given to her to find out.

Yelena and Wanda both glanced at Y/N, seeing her brow furrow. Wanda notices how serious Y/N is, and there is usually something wrong when a talkative person is silent. Yelena, on the other hand, knew everything about Y/N. She admired her from afar when they were prisoners, so afraid that she might scare the new prisoner.

●・○・●・○・●

As she entered the new prison hallway, Y/N took a look around.

She wasn't walking as if she were on the red carpet because, believe it or not, Y/N was terrified. She has a lot of enemies here. She is unsure whether her "friends" will treat her as a friend. She was only looking down at her feet as she made her way to her new jail cell. She was hoping that if she got a roommate, she would be a nice person or not some war freak who likes to beat their roommates. She heard plenty of inmates yelling and cursing her name. They were furious.

"Oh, I'm sure she won't survive a day," she overheard someone say. Someone burst out laughing.

"Oh, come on, she won't even survive an hour," someone else replied.

She wanted to laugh because she thought the scenario was ironic. If they weren't in prison, she was sure that these bitches would not speak like that to her because her nickname isn't going to be night monster if she wasn't a monster, right? She took a deep breath before lifting her head and began to walk confidently.

She cannot be intimidated by these dimwits.

Carol, her jail roommate, had a blank expression on her face. She swears she wanted to escape and go to the next town with Wanda, but what else can she do? She's already here then Carol smiled and welcomed her by shaking her hand. "Hi, I'm Carol. you're most likely the monster."

"Oh no, it's just Y/N. Don't call me the monster," Y/N said, shaking her hand. Carol smiled at her and motioned for her to take a seat.

"I heard a lot of stuff about you from your friends," Carol remarked sarcastically. Y/N chuckled, and thus their friendship began. All they did all morning was talk and get to know each other until it was time for lunch. The time that all of the inmates had been waiting for, especially Y/N's friends. They've been waiting for her. Y/N looked physically petrified, Carol knew it right away. Y/N' s eyes were telling her differently, despite her best efforts to suppress it. "Don't worry, I'm here, and no one will dare to touch you," she reassured Y/N.