Twenty Two | Insanely Furious

A/N: I apologize for being gone for so long! As I mentioned in the story, I've been avoiding everything. I just needed to feel something right now since I wasn't functioning well. I wrote this chapter before April began and almost forgot that I was writing about it. I'll attempt to post and update more frequently. I write to express emotions and I kind of not letting my emotions out right now. And this situation is pretty ironic for a psychology major who should know how bad not to express emotion but meh :p See you on Monday or tuesday :))

Trigger Warning! (Mention of cruelty to animals, mentions of killing (dead body), manipulation and gaslighting) Let me know if I miss something!

Chapter Twenty Two - Insanely Furious

Mr. T smiled as he received a text message from a new employee informing him that the assignment had been completed. He intended to anger Y/N, so he assigned another employee to do Rita's job of framing her. They had no idea, but they don't need to know, do they?

Y/N are aware of Mr. T's reputation among those who read this story, but do you truly feel he is a good guy here? Why would a "nice guy" hire criminals to disrupt a calm living environment? Do you ever wonder why Mr. T and Chief Stark never knew about each other until this particular moment when one required information?

I didn't mean to shift this story from the past, but I felt like we needed to go back to the time when Y/N first met Mr. T or when Mr. T's company was started.

I'm sure I never said how old he was. He was, anyway, younger than Chief Stark. He was the youngest of the two brothers. They had quite different dreams, with Chief Stark wanting to be a cop and Mr. T always wanting to be a boss. He didn't specify what kind of boss he wanted, but he did express a desire to exert authority over others. He was only five years old when he committed his first crime. Animal homicide or homicidal triad in psychological terms ;).

He'd dig their eyes out and slash their tongue. He could be brutal in any way he or you can imagine, but he doesn't want to do all the work. When Tony became a police officer at the age of 23, he already recruiting criminals to keep her big brother busy. He was just 20 at that time.

What was his real name? Thor, no, just kidding. Tobias Victor Danvers.

Yes, our Loki, but in this story, he was related to Carol, but they are just third cousins, thus they were unaware of this

Yes, our Loki, but in this story, he was related to Carol, but they are just third cousins, thus they were unaware of this. Toby stayed with his father, who taught him to be himself, while Tony stayed with his mother. His father began to provide him with personnel who could work for him and carry out assignments without hesitation. Their simple criminal community grew into something huge. Toby and his father began training them to murder or defend themselves.

He was a good person.

Really.

He desired to stand out.

But every terrible person was just a broken-hearted person.

He trusted people he was supposed not to trust.

The one person who believed in his dreams turned his back on his son.

His only sibling attempted to put him in jail far too many times.

And every woman he has fallen in love with wants his money or working for his brother to throw him in jail.

He met Y/N when he was 27 years old, and she was 14 years old. A few months ago after she was able to flee with her uncles. Her trauma was obvious. She would shake every time someone offered her help, even if she had begged them first. At first, she assumed Mr. T was someone who was working with her uncles, and that he was one of the techniques they were using to catch her.

She was the youngest and fastest learner he had at the time. She was the one that stood out in every training, which made her the favorite, and as a result, she was the only one who received the most favors. Give it a name. He would get it for her if she wanted it, but the consequences of failure are messier.

She was sleeping on thin newspapers with no blankets or pillows. She appeared—no, she was disgusting. She has grime all over her face. A typical street punk. During the day, she would deliberately become a thief, but at night, she would either sleep or stay awake if her nightmares wouldn't leave her alone. Mr. T noticed how frail she was. He could see how easily she'd shatter, so he felt compelled to assist her. During that period, he was seeking late adolescent workers for his company.

As a result, he took her in. He didn't train her for pickpocketing because he realized how good she was at it. He had taught her how to fight. to teach oneself how to defend herself She was so afraid of being punished at first that she would punish herself by not sleeping and only training. By doing so, he scolded her.

She had no idea he would betray the woman who had almost sacrificed herself for him at some point. Yes, he was a decent person, but everyone has ways to manipulate and control others. He morphed into someone she didn't expect. Whenever she failed to defeat another trainer, he would do things he knew would damage her while fooling her by assuring her that it would improve her skills.

She believed everything he told her at first because he was her role model, but then she requested psychological books, and she discovered how manipulative he was. She discovered that he was not the person she had imagined in her head. She notices how different he is from every person he hires.

Macy once stated that her good heart was the reason she fell in love with Y/N. Why? She'd turn her entire life upside down only to make you feel loved. She did it to Wanda. But who would be willing to turn their lives upside down for her?

So, how will this plan drive her insane? Simply stated, do you recall the kid from the fire? He was the unfortunate victim. His name wasn't on the list, but he wanted to see her go insane.

Afraid Y/N was nothing new to those who read this book. I mean, I've been MIA and avoiding anything that would make me feel something, but I don't like making people wait, and I suppose almost three weeks is enough time or you'll think I'm dead, which is probably true but not literally.

Y/N has always been terrified. Who wouldn't be frightened in her line of work? But, for the time being, she is afraid to find out who was the victim. She knew how her boss think. She understood how he expects everything will go his way, and she knew how he could drive her mad. She thought she was going insane since she couldn't grasp her emotions. She knew that running was the first thing that came to her whenever she felt unhappy, but she can't constantly run.

Y/N turned to face Yelena. She'd kept her distance, which she understood. She can't imagine her life without Yelena, but what if she began dating soon? She can't be as clingy if Yelena already has a girlfriend.

"He still alive," One of the police stated.

As soon as she sees the victim's face, Y/N freezes. It was him. The kid she saved in the first book. Nobody could have predicted how a child would survive 23 knife wounds or a throat slice. But he wasn't a kid anymore.

Today is his 13th birthday. Should I say that this isn't his finest birthday? Y/N recalled how they met. How they meet and become friends. Do you ever wonder why Y/N was worried about him and recognized his voice?

They were quite close. Y/N have been wishing for a younger sibling. She was constantly eager to give love. She desired a dog but was unable to do so due to her line of work. She doesn't want to endanger anything or anyone.

Is anyone else hearing the sound of water boiling?

No?

Y/N's blood pressure is probably rising right now. She was furious. If you're wondering what emotion could make her stronger, anger is your best bet.

Because she couldn't think clearly, everything went blank. She steals Natasha's keys and her guns, driving to her uncle's hideout.

Does she have a plan?

Is it possible for people who have blackouts to think? No, I don't believe so.She doesn't have any plans, but you can guess what's going to happen next.Another suicide plan.

And don't be concerned. I didn't like how Killing Eve ended, so I'm not going to murder one of your favorite characters, but I'm also not going to promise anything.

Someone needs to die.

"Rita, Macy! You wanted me alone? I'm all yours," Y/N yelled as she fired the guns.