Nineteen | Revelations

A/N: Hiii! My midterms is finished, so I can update more often :) I have a story idea though. It was supposed to be a Wanda fanfic (yes, the one I did mentioned in the previous chapters) but I decided to change the plot a little bit, it will be a Amy March/Florence Pugh/Yelena Belova fanfiction but Wanda will be in the story! I will publish the synopsis in this book if you guys wanted too and the title will be "You in every lifetime" (I'll be writing it before the class of 2022-2023 starts) . Enjoy this chapter though.

Chapter Nineteen - Revelations

After Carol admitted that she ate the final slice of cake Yelena left for her, Y/N has been chasing her around the house. Yelena rolled her eyes at the two running women and grabbed Y/N's blouse to stop her from catching Carol. Agatha laughed at the panting Carol Danvers.

"When are you gonna learn and not eat her last piece of cake?" Agatha whispered in her ear, making her roll her eyes.

"You, Bitch!" Y/N shouted, moving to remove herself from Yelena's grip by stumping her foot on the floor to walk towards Carol. "I couldn't finish my cake in the department, and now you ate the one Yelena left for me!" She continues as her shirt slowly slips out of Yelena's hand. "Lena! Let go! I'm going to kill her!"

Yelena tightened her grip, pulling her closer to whisper in her ear, "Stop, or I'll tell that we kissed," Yelena said quietly, leaning closer to Y/N's face.

Y/N comes to a half and slowly turns her head to face her. She felt her cheek burn as her face turns to red. Y/N smiled at Yelena and behaved, knowing that Carol or Agatha would tease them. Yelena grumbled and let go of Y/N's shirt. "I'll get Natasha to get you another cake, okay?" Yelena murmured, patting the younger's head.

"I didn't get a taste of the one you made, " Y/N grumbled, stopping Yelena's hand.

Yelena smiled, "It's okay, Y/N, " Yelena murmured, placing an arm around her shoulders. "We have plenty of time. We can bake another one,"

Y/N smiled, thinking about the mess she could make and have fun with Yelena. Carol approached them slowly, "Are we done now?" She asked, keeping a safe distance between herself and Y/N, scared that she might decide to hit her head. "You've been chasing me, and your asshole boss has been ringing the doorbell for at least 5 minutes, " Carol continues, who had noticed the noise.

Y/N removed Yelena's hand from her shoulders and proceeded towards the door, where she met the blank-faced old boss. "Mr. T," She said as she pushed open the door to invite her old boss and Maya. Maya hugged her and smiled at her.

"Hi!" She whispered before pulling away from the hug, keeping her hands on her shoulders, "How are you?"

"Fine for now, " Y/N said, shrugging her shoulders, "But it'll be better if you catch Rita,"

Maya giggled and took her hands off her shoulders, "Soon, Y/N, soon," she said as they walked into the living room.

As the two guests sat in front of the four old criminals, Y/N placed herself beside Yelena and Carol. "What are guys doing here?" Y/N questioned, fidgeting her fingers nervously because she had a feeling she knew where this shit was going.