Epilogue | The End is only the Beginning

A/N: I lowkey don't want this story to end and yep, again, been procrastinating because I really will miss writing an intense fighting scenes and wait for the exciting and motivating comments my readers would comment. It's so sad to see this end, but at least it's a happy ending, right? I will try to give you all another smut chapter if I have time! So, I hope for the last chapter, y'all enjoy this ending! 

 It's so sad to see this end, but at least it's a happy ending, right? I will try to give you all another smut chapter if I have time! So, I hope for the last chapter, y'all enjoy this ending! 

Epilogue | The End is only the Beginning

Wanda's POV

Eight years have passed since I last held Y/N.

It was hard. There was so much temptation around me, especially when Y/N's friends started going to clubs to find ladies or gentlemen to sleep with, but Yelena kept me in line. She doesn't have to since I'm willing to keep my words.

In addition, I visit her in jail whenever I get the chance. I'm not going to spend a second of those few hours without seeing her smile and realizing that it hasn't changed. Y/N's smile has hardly changed since we were kids. Her having a gummy smile? I melt every time I see her smile.

And I knew Y/N wasn't alone in jail because she was with Macy and Rita. I'm sure the three of them had a wonderful time watching their ex-boss get tortured every second of his sentence. She keeps telling me about it, saying that her boss's cries were the most satisfying. I'm unsure how she feels fulfilled by it, but we have ways to cope.

Yelena didn't have to, but she asked Y/N for permission to date. Y/N was like, "go fly, get laid." Her words, not mine.

"Yelena Belova, you will get laid, or else I will break out of this prison only to find you a woman to be your snack," Y/N said.

Natasha burst out laughing when she heard Y/N say that. Yelena confessed she was asexual, explaining that she was not interested in physical touch. Y/N turned bright crimson when Yelena remembered that Y/N had a wet dream about her. I was slightly jealous, but they both claimed it was a one-time occurrence and that nothing happened between them other than the kiss. She's been out on dates with a bunch of girls after getting Y/N's OK, but she's still making sure I keep my words.

She recently went out with Kate Bishop, and I believe it went well because they have been dating for a while.

Natasha was promoted to captain, while I got promoted to lieutenant. If Pietro were still alive, I am confident he would get the deputy head of staff. Oh, how I miss that man. He was irritable, but he was the only blood relative I had.

Aside from that, Y/N gladly assured me that Macy was no longer obsessed with her, playfully stating that she now has another person to obsess over. Rita. Remember that tall and muscular lady who messed with Y/N during her first five years in prison? The mad man lady? That one. (If you guys don't remember, she's in chapter 8). Y/N thinks the situation is hilarious because Macy was obsessed with her while Madeline was obsessed with killing her. According to Y/N and Rita, the two were destined by heaven and hell.