19

5 months later:

All these months you have become very close to jimin. He became a very close person in your life.

'Haha you can't catch me.'

You stuck your tongue out and teased him while he was chasing behind you. He was sleeping and you tied a small pigtail with his hair. He woke up because of some disturbances. He saw you in his room and that too laughing at him.

You couldn't stop laughing when he sat straight and looked at you. His pigtail stood straight making you laugh more. You were laughing uncontrollably while jimin looked at you confused.

He felt something on his head so he touched it. He looked in the mirror and his eyes widened.

'You are soo cuteeeee.'

You awed at him while pinching his cheeks.

And that's how you both ended up him chasing behind you.

'I will catch you wait.'

He said and ran behind you in the living room.

'Caught ya!'

He said holding you from the back. He lifted you and landed you on the couch. You struggled to get out of his grip but he was strong.

He sat on top of you and started tickling you.

He knows that you are very sensitive to tickling and so he did them on you now as a revenge.

You couldn't stop laughing and on the other hand him too. Tears were flowing down from your eyes and your stomach was hurting due to laughing so hard.

'Please stop it!'

You begged him and he did.

'Don't do it from next time. I won't leave you next time when you do it again.'

He said and got up from you. He sat on the couch while you also got up and sat beside him. You aren't the type to accept your defeat easily.

'You look so cute with your pigtail.'

You said while playing with it. He removed the band and ruffled his hair.

'Awww cutie why did you remove it? Let me tie it again baby.'

You talked with him in a baby voice trying to tease him.

'I swear y/n if you won't stop -'

'I won't.'

You said and started trying to tie his hair again. He held your hands and pushed your back on the couch and he was now laying on the top of you.

Your body froze at the sudden action. You stopped laughing and looked at his face which was so close to you. He also realised your position and looked deep into your eyes. You admired his face close while he did the same.

His eyes roamed all over your face and landed on your lips while yours did the same too. You looked at his plump lips which were so tempting for you taste them. Your heart started beating faster when you realised he was staring at your lips.

You were afraid that he could listen to your heart beat. Your stomach did flips and butterflies were dancing in your stomach. He leaned in a bit close. Your lips were almost touching. You were sure that he was going to kiss you and you didn't stop him.

But he stopped his movements and looked at you in the eyes for permission. You blinked your eyes as yes and thus he wasted no time to land his lips on yours. He just wanted to leave a deep long peck on your lips but you had other plans.

You don't know what gotten into you. When he removed his lips from yours you immediately grabbed his collar and pulled him down which caused him to kiss you again. This time you moved your lips against his. He was shocked. at your actions but nonetheless reciprocated your actions.

You pulled him so close now that his torso was touching yours. He moaned when you bit his lips. You came to know that this maybe his first kiss because of the way he is kissing you. So you took the lead and he followed it. For the first time he was doing better.

You both pulled away after you guys were out of breath. Jimin was blushing and at the same time you too. He stood up and scratched the back of his neck. You chuckled at each other nervously after what happened.

'I will go i-inside.'

He stuttered cutely making you giggle. After he went you touched your heart which was beating out loud.

'What just happened?'

You hid your face in the pillow and ran to your room. You felt your face beating up while remembering the moment you both shared.

Why am I feeling like this? Why do I wanna kiss him more? Ughhhhh !!!!

You yelled slightly. Maggie noticed your nervousness and climbed the bed and sat on your lap giving his warmth to you.

'Aww don't worry baby I m not tensed. I m alright. Go check on jimin.'

Whenever you or jimin are angry or sad or tensed maggie notices it and tries to comfort you. It became a family member. He barked at you as yes and ran to jimins room.

You took your phone and saw a text from your dad.

'Only one week left for our deal. I hope you take a right decision.'

Your body movements stopped and your eyes widened. You opened the calendar and looked at the date only to realise that there is only one week left for the deal to complete.

What should I do?