2

'I am park jimin.'

He said extending his hand and giving you a dimple smile. Your jaw dropped hearing his name.

Wtf. Did dad chose him? He is not my type at all.

You sat opposite to him and examined him from top to bottom. He was wearing a old fashioned checks shirt with a loose jeans pants. He was totally out of the style dressed like an old man.

His skin tone was tanned and he didn't look rich at all. He looked like a poor guy to you. The whole time he was trying to initiate a talk with you but you totally ignored him and gave him disgusting looks.

After a while you left him there alone and went to your home.

'Baby how is he? Did you like him?'

'Appa how did you even chose him for me?'

'Why? What happened?'

'Is he rich?'

'No.'

'What he is not rich? Then how come you are going to marry me off to him?'

'He is a nice guy.'

'So what he is a nice guy if he don't have any money. Appa how can you think I m gonna live with him.'

You yelled at him.

'This is the reason I m marrying you to him.'

'What do you mean?'

'Your rude behaviour. Since you are the only child for us we pampered you a lot and look at you now. You have no manners and doesn't even know how to respect your elders. You have become a spoiled kid. If you get married to him you will learn value of the money, relationships , love '

'Appa how do you think I'm gonna live with him happily if he is not rich?'

'Even though he is not rich he is very good person from the heart and I think he is the only person who can change your behaviour. We are fed up of your rude behaviour. We tried many ways but you are not changing at all. You have become a spoiled kid.'

'But why him? Why did you chose him ?'

'He is my best friends son.'

'But I haven't met him in my life.'

'It's because his parents were dead in the accident when he was 5yo . Since then he lived with his grandparents. He lost his grandma when he was 13 and recently he lost his grandpa too. He is now 26 years old and I have met him recently.'

'How can you be sure that he is your friends son ?'

'It's because he got the same face as his dad. I saw him at the market and asked him his details. And I got to know about my best friends death also.'

'So he is orphan. I don't care if he has a family or not but I can't get married to a poor guy.'

'Y/n listen to me and marry him.'

'But dad why him? Why him out of the whole men in the world?'

'Do you know how did we become this rich? It's because of his parents. If his dad didn't help me back then, then we would be living in a middle class society. If it's not for his dad you could not be able to enjoy all this luxury living. Back then, I wanted to start a business but I didn't had any money. It was his dad who sell his property and gave me money. And I invested them in the business and look where we are now.'

'So what? It's your problem not mine. Why are you involving me in this ?'

'His parents were rich y/n. Jimin had so many properties under his name. But he lived a poor life and struggled so much to earn each penny. He never used his dads money like you. After he became adult he donated all of his property to orphanage.if jimin had that property then he would be richer than us.'

'Appa I don't understand. If you want to repay his dad's kindness then just give money to him. Why are you giving me?'

'Y/n just trust me. You are my daughter and I won't take any wrong decisions about your life. He is the right person for you. As you said I offered money and property for him but he didn't accept it. I have observed him for a lot of weeks and he is a very good person. And he is the perfect one for you.'

'I am not marrying him.'

You said huffing in annoyance. Your dad gave you a very serious deadly look. He clenched his fists and clenched his jaw. You felt scared by your dad for the first time in your life. But being stubborn you didn't agree to this marriage.

'I think I m clear about this. I am not going to get married to a poor guy.'

You said and made your way to your room.

'Then forget about the property which you are gonna get from me. And from now on you are going to earn your own money. You will not get atleast a single penny from me. Go and live on your own.'

He said making you froze on your spot.

'What? If you are not going to give your property to me then whom are you going to give. I am the only child for you.'

'I am gonna transfer it to orphanage just like jimin.'

He said making your eyes widened.

'Appa why are you doing this?'

'I'm doing this for you y/n. Trust me.'

'What if I don't live happily with him after marriage ?'

You asked.

'Okay then let's make a deal.'

Your dad said.

'What deal appa?'

'Marry him and live with him for 2 years. You are not going to get even a single penny from me. You are going to live with jimin as his wife. Even after two years of you still feel jimin is not right person for you then you can divorce him.'

'What ? Really?'

'Yep. I will also transfer all my earnings to you.'

'Yes dad. I will make sure to win this deal.'

'What if you lose?'

'What if i lose?'

'You are going to spend the rest of your lifetime with him as you wish. And about the property it will be transferred under jimins name.'

'Deal.'

You said smirking.

Just wait dad. I m not going to lose this game.

Time skip;

You had no choice but to accept your dads deal because of the money. You liked spending money restlessly. You have been pampered and spoiled a lot since your childhood. You have got everything you wanted.

You were a rich brat in your school and college. You were a bad girl with bad behaviour. Your parents got a lot of complaints about you from your teachers but you didn't care. You liked being bad. And so you are.

I just have to spend two years with him. I will divorce him afterwards and spend my life as my wish.