8

It's been more two days and you have gotten well. All thanks to jimin but you never thanked him because of your ego.

'I m bored staying here. I can't fit in her. When will I go back to my place ?'

You whined talking to maggie.

Jimin was not home today. But he made sure to prepare everything for you.

Time skip;

Today jimin didn't go to work as it was Sunday.

'Y/n let's go out.'

He said but you just ignored him.

'Y/n are you listening? I wanna take you somewhere.'

He said and this time you rolled your eyes.

'Do you really expect me to hangout with you? Hell no.'

His eyes turned sad.

'You want signal for your phone right?'

He said grabbing your attention.

'Come with me if you want to have signal.'

He said. You changed into jeans and t shirt and went with him. He had no car. He had an old scooter. He hopped on it and started. The engine made a huge noise when it started.

'Hop on.'

He said giving you a helmet. You looked at him disgusted.

You crossed your arms over your chest and looked away raising your eyebrow.

Jimin understood that you didn't like it. He got up from it and sighed.

'I can't afford a car y/n. This is the only thing I have and it's my grandpas. If you don't want to ride then we can walk.'

He said.

'Walking is far better than riding on it.'

You said.

It was 30 min walk and he took you up a hill. You were stunned by the view . From the hill you could see the whole village. The houses looked tiny. The view was full of greenery. They sky looked very nice and blue. There were birds flying in the sky.

You could see a little pond a little bit far. You saw so many sheep's. You just loved the view.

'Do you like it?'

Jimin asked and you nodded your head. You were admiring the nature beauty while jimin was admiring you. He was drowned into your beauty. You looked at jimin to find him staring at you. He immediately looked away feeling embarrassed. Now it was your time to stare at his side profile. The wind was flowing making his hair blow back. His forehead was exposed and his jawline was sharp.

The sun was shining very brightly and his tanned skin shined too

The sun was shining very brightly and his tanned skin shined too. He looked ethereal.

'You can try getting signal here.'

He said snapping you out of his thoughts.

'Ah y-yeah.'

You looked away blushing.

Wtf y/n. Don't blush.

You took your phone out and dialed your moms number.

'Eomma. Do you guys even remember me?'

You whined on your phone pouting while you looked cute to jimin.

'Where is my remaining luggage? When will you guys send it. And don't you wanna meet your daughter. I wanna come home.'

Your dad took the phone and talked to you.

'Y/n you are married now. You won't be coming to us. Remember our deal. And about your luggage it won't come to you.'

He said making you shock.

'Appa you can't do this. I left all my designer bags and clothes thinking that you will deliver it. You can't do this to me.'

'You bought them all with my money y/n . If you want to buy then earn it yourself and buy them . No one is stopping you . '

'Appa~'

You whined but no use. He cut the call.

'Fck.'

You cursed while grabbing your hair. Jimin touched your shoulder worriedly.

'What happened y/n?'

'Don't touch me. Just don't touch me with your poor filthy hands.'

You yelled at him. He looked surprised at your sudden outburst .

'It's all because of you , only because of you I am living like this . '

'I m sorry y/n.'

He apologised even though it was not his mistake.

'Why did you even marry me? You married me for money only right? If you wanted money they you could just asked my dad, why making me suffer.'

You yelled at him making him flinch. He was broken hearing your words.

Does she think like this about me? She thinks so low of me. He thought. He didn't utter any word. He just didn't want to make you more mad. The reason he got married to you was not because of your money but your parents.

Your parents begged him a lot and he couldn't say no to your parents. And thus, you are here now with him.