6

'I will be back in few minutes.'

He said going out. You furrowed your eyebrows and looked away.

'Where did he go?'

It's been five minutes since he went out. Your stomach was grumbling because of hunger. You took spoon and tasted the soup. It tasted amazing.

'Wow I didn't know he can cook so delicious.'

You were about to take another spoon but you heard the door opening sound. You dropped the spoon and acted like you didn't eat. You saw him coming with eggs. He went to kitchen and started cooking again.

Soon he came back with bread and omelette.

'Y/n Please eat this at least.'

He said and you took a bite. It tasted better than the food that was made at your home.

You ate the breakfast while jimin had his.

'Can you cook?'

He asked suddenly

'Uhm no. Why?'

'Since you can't cook I will make lunch for you now itself because I am going for work and I will be back in the evening.'

'What do you do for money?'

'I work in fields.'

He said and you were disgusted.

' You don't even have a proper  job?'

You asked looking at him with disgusted expression.

'This is my life y/n.I know how you feel living the life with a poor person since you came from a very rich family. But please know that I will take a good care of you. Try changing your Mindset and adjust to this living. I am sure you will love this environment.'

'No way I'm going to live this life as you. Soon I will divorce you and go back to where I belong.'

You said. Jimin knew about the deal with your dad. Your dad said him everything.

'Take care y/n. Bye.'

He said while you rolled your eyes at him.

After jimin went you went back to your room and started unpacking things. You hated doing work by yourself but you had no choice now.

You spent an hour unpacking your things. But you didn't get all of your things. Only half of your luggage was with you. Other half was still at your parents house.

You have ordered the maids to bring them but they still didn't. So you took your phone to call your mom but there was no signal.

Ah shit ! This is ridiculous. Why is there no proper signal here?

You cursed and tried to find signal but you got none. You gave up. You were getting bored. There was no WiFi at home too. So you decided to watch tv.

You went to the living room to watch any movie . You have found a small old box tv .

 You have found a small old box tv

Wtf is this. The tv is so old. Will it even work?

You grabbed the remote and switched on the tv. The clarity of the video was not good but since you had no other option you switched through different channels which has poor quality.

Ugh I m bored.

You whined and decided to roam around the house. You had your lunch and went out. There was a mango tree infront of the house. And under it was a small bench to sit down. You couldn't get to see the tree yesterday since it was night.

Now that you are seeing it, it was so big that it's protecting you from the sunlight. You went and sat on the bench. You looked around and you decided to walk in the village.

You had went out and wandered around the village streets. There were only few houses but what was common was each house had a big garden for themselves.

 There were only few houses but what was common was each house had a big garden for themselves

I think they all love greenery. There are so many plants here.

You said to yourself. You saw kids playing with each other happily. As you were looking around you felt something soft near your leg. You looked down to see a cute puppy trying to get your attention. It was a white cute little pomerian dog.

You were so fond of dogs since your childhood but your mom never allowed you to get one because for some reason she hated dogs

Oh how cute.

You said taking the puppy in your hands. It was pocket sized making it look more cuter. It had big round eyes. It licked your hands making cute sounds. You booped it's nose.

'You are so cute.'

You said. You played with it for a while and then it ran away when other big dogs chased it. You tried to help it but it was already out of your sight.

'Oh god please help that lil puppy. I don't want it to get hurt.'

With a sad face you returned home. It was evening and jimin returned home.