14

'Hope you like it '

He said and left. You opened the dress and your eyes glittered. It was a beautiful white and yellow dress. It was so beautiful.

Wow.

You said looking at the dress. You have gone through all the dresses bought by your parents but you liked the one which jimin bought the most. So you decided to wear it. You looked yourself in the mirror .

His taste is amazing

You went outside and jimin was surprised to see you in that dress. He never thought you would chose the dress he bought over your parents choice.

He looked at you up and down. You blushed under his gaze. Butterflies were woken up in your stomach.

'Beautiful.'

He murmured and you read his lips and you understood what he said. All you wanted was to see him happy and he was happy.

'Wow y/n you look beautiful. But I didn't bring this one.'

Your mom said

'Jimin bought me this and I liked it very much.'

You said tucking your hair behind your ear. Jimins heart was doing flips by your words.

Time skip;

You guys were having lunch which was made my jimin.

'Daebak. You cook so amazing jimin.
'
Your parents praised him while you felt so proud.

'Mom try this. Y/n made this.'

He said placing the omelette you made on your parents plate. They ate it. You were anticipating nervously for their answer while he gave you a assuring smile.

'Wow we didn't know our daughter would cook this better.'

They said and you felt so proud of yourself at that moment. And all thanks to jimin.

Time skip;

It's evening now. After lunch you all had sat together and spend some time. You were so happy and thankful to jimin.