Thirty Three: Steamy Night 🔞

Its for 18++
If you are underage please dont continue

Happy Reading

Gulf is seating at the corner of the bed when he look around the room, and then move to the ring; he still can’t believe that everything happen so fast. Right in his insecurities to leave; Mew proposes him to marry. He is at the cloud nine right now. He is waiting for his lover whose still on the conference call. He stand and walk to the bathroom and fill the bathtub with warm water, while he put bubble bomb inside and walk to get some red wine and glass to celebrate today. He places it on the table next to the bathtub.

The older enter the room right when the amount of water is filling the tub.

“Baby “his lower voice echoing the room

“I’m here love, come here”

When he is entering the bathroom, the younger one is already naked only a towel hanging to cover his south area. He smile seeing the older while pouring glasses of wine and put it in the table. “Do you mind having sexy bath with me love?”

“Pleasure is mine” Right when the older is about to take off the shirt, the younger one come closer..

“Let me “ in his hoarse voice

The younger open one button of the shirt and then the other button until it show the perfect abs of his lover, He pull off the shirts and move to the pants. Slowly unbuckle the belt and the zipper before pulling it off. Black boxer with words Calvin Klein covers his lover perfect lower body and soon he pulls it off too and made his shaft which already hard pop up and standing facing the beauty man in front of him.

“Looks like he get a bit excited doesn’t it love?”

The older one just smirks for the answer

He take his hand and walk him to the tub and ask him to enter first, after he settle inside the younger take off his towel and shows that he too get hard for what happen. He slowly enters the tub and sits between his lover thighs. His hands grab the glasses and hand it to the older while making a toast

 His hands grab the glasses and hand it to the older while making a toast

“To us love, let’s grow old together “

“Let’s grow old together baby” cling the sound of two glass slowly touch. When the wine is sipped their throats, they both feel release

“Thank God the response of the media is still good”

“Why? Are you scares? The older ask

“A bit. They sometimes can be scary you know”

“Of course I know and I want you to know that I will protect you I promise” put a soft kiss at his younger shoulder. Put back the glasses to the table and slowly turn his younger to face him, the sense of their both naked skin to each other and the hardness in between doesn’t stop the lover to cherish each other. The older just grab the younger hair and pull him slowly and initiate the kiss that soft and adorable kiss at first but in no time become sloppy and wet yes they both already wet too since their both in the water but when the younger linking his legs on the older waist and causing the friction under and made the soft moan from the younger out. The kiss then move to the older favorite part his neck while the younger grab and hug but also giving more space so the older can do more, the free hand of the older is trace lower and lower to the younger check butt and slowly insert one digit of his finger inside that causing the younger gasp in between pain and pleasure. He added one more and one more and in search of his lover sweet spot and when he found it he knows because the younger scream in pleasure “there love again love”

He just complied and thrust more and try to stimulate the sweet spot more and his other hand grab for the younger shaft and rubbing him in slow pace to hard pace made the younger move incoherently and causing the ripples water spill and the face of lust turns the older even more. He can’t hold anymore and take out his hand and replace with his manhood that already grow bigger and push it inside in one thrust which causing the younger scream “Loveeee that’s hurt”

“Sorry baby, just a bit alright you will feel great after” he soothe the waist with his hand and caress while moving slowly but than he said “ Babe why don’t you ride me, I want to see you ride me “

Understand the assignment The younger crouch down and get all inside when he move up and down, when he move up he take all just left the tips and when he goes down he slam it all and feels the shaft inside. He touching his belly and feels it. “Love looks it’s you inside me here can you feel it?” he took the older hand to his belly and let him feels himself.

“Fuck “ The older says… “You are fucking good baby. You taste like honey babe so tight fuck”

After a while the older turn him around and make him to bend and the older stand behind and reach his waist and thrust him from behind, the movement is harsh but no one complain. The younger seems to enjoy feeling thrust so hard and deep and his eyes already lost his focus he feels his soul separated from his body from the intense pleasure

“Da.. Daddy… I can’t hold it anymore it’s to … it’s to high … “ When the words spill he reach his white and made his sense goes numb from the highest pleasure.

The older doesn’t need much time he continue to thrust to reach his own white.

After finish the round the older grab the younger body back to sit position and touch slowly while resting on the younger body with his still inside.
When the peak and the heartbeat got more calm the younger one say

“Love why it’s still fills full inside me ?”

“Because … once never enough baby …”

The night seems still early from the hot steamy love session between them…

ThankYou for all your comment and Vote♥️

Have a nice and lovely day xoxo