Part Twenty Two ☀️

Mew PoV

The morning sun greets behind the curtains. I don’t remember what time we’ve end but I think it’s almost dawn. I look at my Iphone and see the written time is 11 AM and the notifications on my Line are bursting.

I open text from P’Boss that says the merit will be held at 2PM. I look at my side my baby is sleeping peacefully I don’t have heart to wake him up after what I did last night. What an asshole he must be in so much pain right now.

Silently I took him in my embrace and kiss his hair, I don’t know why but I really addicted to his smell. Somehow smell like peach that made me love to sniff him. Since I made a move, he is moving too under me placing his hand on my waist and continues to humming while his eyes still close tight.

I grab my phone and text P’Off to let him know Gulf is taking another day off since he not feeling well due to exhaustion from yesterday event. I close my phone after receiving his okay reply and notice that next week is the deadline of his project.

I play with his ear until he move and open his eyes

“Morning baby” I say

“Eung. Morning. What time is it?”

“11.15Pm “

He jumps in shock “Shiaaaa, I’m late for work” but not yet he end his words “Oucchh” he slowly seat back “ My back shit it’s hurt”

I slowly struck his back to soothe him “Wait” I run to bathroom and open the medicine drawer and take painkiller and bring it to my baby with water and he take it immediately while keeps breathing

“It’s okay love, I just shock”

“I’ve told P’Off you are not feeling well”

“Hmm but I took so many leaves already. I feel bad”

“Don’t worry he say your deadline still next week. You still have time. Working in creative industry you don’t need to stay at the office whole days “

“It’s you who work outside, my work is needed me to stay at the office, beside it’s easier to make music there”

“I’ve told you I will build studio here for you. So you can also work from here”

“I’m using your privilege to much now don’t I love?”

“I Love to pamper you. Since it’s your day off, you should come with me “

“Where?”

“Temple. I made my birthday merit today”

“Your fans?”

“They don’t know, its secret. I’m not publishing my schedule today. They will assume I have a day off “

“Now rest a bit, I will bring some food for you to eat. “

“Thank You”

I kiss his forehead “What is thank you, between us”

I walk to the kitchen, and when I pass the dining room I see the mess that I create last night, and quickly clean all up. Before make some fried rice for both of us, I bring orange juice too and bring it to room.

“Wake up baby let’s have breakfast in the bed”

He opens his eyes hearing the last words “You treating me like a girl”

“No I’m treating you like my love. Now wake up let’s eat and get ready”

After the breakfast, I carry him to the bathroom and place him in the tub and fill with warm water and get in with him. He sit on my lap while I’m rubbing him with the soap.

“It’s nice I feel being love by you so much”

“What are you talking about? I’m loving you always not just right now”

“How is your body? Still hurt? “

“Bearable. It’s okay. But look at this red marks how can I hide all this?”

“It’s so hot right now; it’s impossible to wear a hoodie right now.

“Don’t worry I have a waterproof concealer. You will be just fine.”

After the cuddling bath, we both walk to the closet and get ready. We wear white shirt and then I put a bracelet on his and he put on mine. It’s a couple bracelet that we get from the 
temple before, we often wear in on several occasion.

The Birthday Merit

My mom is following P’boss in the car and right after showing we coming she quickly switch the seat and let me and my baby sit on the middle.

“Mae “ I say hi while giving him a wai, so do my baby “Aunty”

“Call me mae Gulf, you are part of our family now.” She is smiling

My heart is warm seeing how my mom treats him, as the awkward slowly disappear and they both can have a chat.

“Son, I was told that this year you doing this merit secretly?”

“Yes mae, just our circle “

“I already told, so no one is supposedly updating so it can be keep secret”

“Yes mae”

“This is the first time for you Gulf?”

“Yes mae, this is my first time”

“That’s good, doing good deed together will bring positive vibe to your relationship dear”

When we arrive everything already prepared before head, and we just straight to do the ceremony. The monks start reading the sutra* and all in Anjali*

It’s continue to give offering to the monks as part of the merit and I walk to the front of the monk and signaling Gulf to tag me, and he crawl from the seat to join me from the back. When I ask him to handed the offering together he just put his hand on my back as a support. When it’s done he just crawl back to the seat and made me smiling seeing his act. Later the monk gives us blessing and closing with another sutra. The monks also giving us an advice:

"Happiness will never come to those who fail to appreciates what they really have"
–Buddha-

We receive the blessing and scope our hands to our heads to treasure it and the procession is finish. The merit is done, we scroll around the temple and I ask Gulf to take a picture with me.

“Thank You for being with me”

“It should be who should thank You. You invite me to join your special day”

“Because you are special baby”

Note :*Sutra is Buddhis mantra as a prayer*Anjali is seating position

Note :
*Sutra is Buddhis mantra as a prayer
*Anjali is seating position