Part Twenty Four 🌻☀️

Gulf PoV

"Mae are you there?"

"Son, You just give me a heart attack with such information"

"I'm sorry mae. It's really not my intention. You know I hate to lie to you"

"Son, Gulf how can you date a man. Don't you have a girlfriend before?"

"It's something I can't control myself over mae. I will take my boyfriend this weekend to meet you and pho. Is it alright?"

"Oh my goodness son. "

"Mae I love him so much, please."

"I lost my words. Just make sure you talk with your pho nicely. I will not tell him about this. You will tell him yourself"

"Alright mae. Thank You.. see you later"

"See you son"

Piuh.. after I turn off the phone. I text P'Mew

"Love, spare your time this weekend. We need to meet my family. I've already told my mom, just left my dad now that I date a man" -Gulf-

Mew PoV

I was just finish the recording the last scene of the MV, while taking a break I open my phone and see that my baby is texting me. When I open the text I got chill on my nerves.

"Because of the news?" -Mew- and not in second it replies

"Yes. I tell my mom, I don't want to lie to her, since she is asking me than I just tell the truth. Are you available this weekend?" -Gulf-

"Sure. Let's meet your parents" -Mew-

"P'boss I think we need to go shopping after this. What is my next schedule? Is there any work to do more?"

"No. This is last, we will fly back tomorrow. What you want to buy?"

"Something to impress my future in law?"

"You are meeting Gulf parents?"

"Yes. This weekend and I'm nervous. What if they don't like me?"

"Ah stop it. Who wouldn't like you. You are the most wanted bachelor in this country"

" Ha ha ha you are embarrassing me stop it"

"Alright let's go then, the MV edited will be sending through email later. So it's all wrap up here"

"So we will back tomorrow right? On schedule?"

"Yes we are."

I went to one of the biggest shopping mall and find several item that Gulf's parent will like. And something for my baby too of course.

The next day Mew didn't let Gulf know when he will arrive so he can sneakily surprise him, but when he slowly enter the house, he see his baby is busy working at the kitchen maybe preparing dinner for himself. But wait as far as I know, Gulf will just made something easy if only to serve himself, but seeing him put in effort I wonder if he know I'm arriving.

I walk slowly to the kitchen and my jaws just fall when I get see him closer. He only wears an apron with nothing behind it. He is naked? When he turns around and show his cheek butt to reach for an extra plate I just quickly come and hug him from behind.

"Well well what is this?"

"You scare me love" he said but not look surprise at all

"What is you wearing baby?"

"uhm.. Homecoming present?" he say

"Hell this is the best present I receive. Can I open the present now?"

"No..I'm cooking dinner right now. Don't you hungry?"

"I'm .. but I'm hungry for something else"

"Ah c'mon. listen I have a plan"

"Tell me"

"You will be sitting at this table watching me cooking, after we finish dinner than you are allow to have the dessert"

"Sitting watching you with this and do nothing. It's a torture baby"

"Well it might added some spices either, you never know if your are not trying? Why don't you just sit first ?"

Since it's been a while the lust really wrapping me from attacking my beloved. But I try to comply his request. So I take a sit in front of the kitchen table and see him working at his station.

He is really torturing me and I feel myself get harder everytime he make a move. When the dinner is ready he sit across me and start serving the food, his leg climb at me slowly towards my cock and play it softly it so reliable I couldn't stand it and a moan out from my lips.

 When the dinner is ready he sit across me and start serving the food, his leg climb at me slowly towards my cock and play it softly it so reliable I couldn't stand it and a moan out from my lips

"Are you impatient love? You are so hard already"

"Are you testing my patience baby? Cause I don't know how much longer I can stand for this?"

"Ugh.. that's sound fun"

"Are you finish love? Cause we have another things to do"

"Sure. I'm full already now I'm hungry over you"

He stands up and walks to me sit on my lap while his cock is grinding with mine. He hugs me so tight, and I hug him back. To feel his bare skin on my hand turns me on more.

"I think it's a bit too tight down there don't you think we should let him out?"

I lost on my words when he wink and start to undress me, he unbuckle my pants and take my cock out and again grind it with his bare skin. He then knee in front of me and swallow my shaft inside his warm mouth licking and sucking it until it fully erect. He then turns around on the table and show me his pink hole and ask for more

"Do you want your dessert now daddy?" he said with a hoarse voice

I stand for my seat and grab his ass before thrusting him hard

"You've been naughty yet sexy baby, make me want to eat you in whole"

The game continue, I thrust him from the back he is only wearing his apron and I don't plan to take it off either since it look more sexier for me. The thrust become wild and wilder the speed increase and he became moaning mess under me and I love it.

"Arghh Daddy your so gooooooddddd, again again harder"

The dirty talk that comes from his mouth make me harder and feel more tight inside. After few more thrust I feel like it's coming..

"Baby baby I'm gonna cum.."

"Yes yes cum in me daddy, fill me with all of you"

"Ah ah ahh" I shoot my seeds through his hole and when still at the high we're not taking off of each other. I'm still inside of him.

"That's is amazing love. You are so goooodd"

Hearing him praise made me feel full again, I turn him over and carry him in bear hug to the bath room and still with me inside him. And continue the play in the bath room.

And the long night is still continue for more..