Part Ten 🌻🔞

Gulf PoV

In my sleep I can feel the warm of the body cover mine and I feel so safe, there is a hand hugging me from behind and the soft sound of his breath on my nape get me shiver and I can't feel my lower part, I just feel so much pain but strange I don't feel any discomfort I just feel so much love. When I move a bit I feel something still inside me and it's moving and getting bigger inside made me startled.

"Stop moving Baby, or else you will wake the giant down there once again"

"God P'mew how many time you do me last night. I can't feel my feet right now. "

"Ergh. I remember someone ask to keep thrusting again and again last night?"

"I clearly remember someone is fucking while others is sleeping"

" Ha ha ha.. you know eventually.. I can't help it baby" move a bit to my ear and whisper "Since you are so delicious " kiss my cheek "like right now you just move a bit you already waking him up see how much you affected me"

"Love c'mon lucky today is weekend if not I will not be able to go to office"

"I know.. I'm sorry but let me fuck you first I can't hold it anymore" he close his mouth and turn me on my stomach and start to thrust me from behind.

"Fuck baby you're so amazing.. You are so tight... I can do this all day if you let me baby.. Fuck "

"arghhhhh... ahhhhhh.. faster love faster "

"You like it fast baby.. you got it " and not long they both cum, and with that

"C'mon Baby let me clean you"

He bridal hug me to bath room and let me do my routine and then we go shower together..

He put the soap on me while slowly touching me all over and this activity really made us turn on it's like having each other is never enough..

He turns me face to face "baby you are so addicted do you know it?"

"What? Don't tell me you want to do it again here?"

"I would love to.. But you are already in pain.. I don't want to make you more suffer. You already have a rough night we should stop here"

"Really?" while my hands slowly move lower to his lovely part and palming his cock in such a tease way..

"Baby.. I try to let you escape but why you try to tease me like this?"

"I never told you to stop love.. I'm yours you can do it to your heart content and I will not have rejection" biting my lower lips in sexy way to seduce him.

"Arghhhh" he say

"Does it works?" I say

"Yes it's works I'm gonna fuck you till you can't walk today "

"Yes .. Fuck me love.. Fuck me "

He turn me on my back and start entering me nothing need to be prepare since my hole is still suit his cock and he start to thrust me like I want faster and deeper and harder .. we move constantly and reach for the climax together and after that, we again take another shower and he put a shirt on me and place me on the couch while he changing the bed sheet before lay me comfortable at the bed.

"I will call for delivery okay? So you can have the pain killer after that"

That day he took care of me whole day and stay with me. We just cuddling in bed or watch Netflix together

At Night

After the dinner, we are back to the bed while he hugs me from behind

"Ah right I forgot to ask you about the song?"