Part Eleven ☀️🌻

Part Eleven

The Moving Day

Mew has spared some space in his walking closet for Gulf, and he also arrange all into couple things in his bathroom to bedroom. He added a picture of them both beside the night stand. When he hear a door ring, he quickly run and open the door and be welcomed by the sweetest smile that he always missed.

Gulf is standing in front of the door with a suitcase in his left and right.

Mew PoV

“Why don’t you tell me you bring all this, I could help you out?”

“Skips that love I’m not that weak. I can handle my own stuff”

“Aow baby, it’s my concern not because you’re weak. Because I love you”

“Then help me with this. Bring this to your room”

“Ay Ay Captain” I take the luggage to my bed.

“I heard you are being promoted?”

“Wow your information sure fast enough”

“Of course I know everything about you”

“Yes Phi Off bragging me in front of the High Level Up and they give me promotion and I can handle my own project from now on. I have sign contracts with some artist to do their song.”

“Can you still manage to write me song from now on?”

“Don’t worry about that. I have tons of song for you”

“What a privilege as your boyfriend, are you ready for the filming?"

Seeing him taking a deep breath “ I hope I will not made your team struggle love”

“No need to worry. I will lead you baby “

They end the day sleep at the same bed feeling each other warm and slowly sleep in peacefully knowing they had each other arm

Author PoV

The Location of the shooting is at the same location with different prop and set meanwhile Gulf will only appear in last part of the song. But Gulf is already in set come together with Mew since they live together. No one put an attention of them arrival together, since they have a project together it wasn’t a strange coming together.

Different with P’Boss who pick them up and find it weird to see Gulf at Mew’s condo but he keep himself in professional way. He will ask Mew later.

As the Music Director Gulf been there and watch the whole process of the making and he feel excited seeing Mew sing and dance so energetic.

When it’s time for him to shoot together with Mew, he hear the Director ask him what to do but Gulf can do it really well and they can wrap up on time.

Mew is excited working with his boyfriend and he can’t keep on smiling and being clingy to Gulf every time they are on break. He would secretly entering Gulf room only to have some moment together while waiting for the crew to prepare the set. Gulf in other hand can’t resist Mew warm towards him, even though he still find it a bit uncomfortable during the crowd but he allow Mew to get closer to him even only for slightly skin ship or just a lovey talk.

The environment start questioning the intimacy but they all know Mew is straight so they think it’s just a lovey brothers relationship and find them both so cute together.

When the MV is release soon hit the Million Views in just days and it’s again marking the existence of Mew Suppasit. And not just for Mew the song is very welcome and Gulf also receive tons of project music since then.  

This past three months has been a rustic days for them both, they just be able to meet early in the morning and sometimes in the night as mew finish his job can’t be predicted. But still made some cuddling time during this moments until one day while their sitting at the couch at night since they finish their schedule earlier

Gulf PoV

“Baby, I have a job in Japan tomorrow for a week”

“Aow love, why just now you tell me? “

“I’m sorry baby, I was lost in time. I thought it’s still next week. It will be fan meeting and interview with magazine and photo shoot along with meeting with new brand ambassador”

“ A week? I barely hang with you already. I guess I needed to gift you a watch”

“Watch? What for?”

“So you have a time for me”

“Aow baby.. “

He hurriedly takes me to his embrace and sniffing my nape send me a shiver through my spine.

“What if I made it up to you?”

“How?”

“After comeback from Japan I will ask for a week off so we can go somewhere for vacation?”

“That’s sound good. But I have work days love. How can I run off week?”

“How about I ask the company to give you permission. Lets say we’ll work on new song together?”

“Aoww you being bad boy. What song needed me to off a week from company?”

“I will talk to Bright personally. He would grant me the wish though”

“Oh how so?”

“I have my way to do that. You just have to prepare being with me in a whole week”

“That’s sound like a pain in my ass though”

“Ha ha ha literally. I will not go as gentle as I should baby”

He kiss me but soon I push him

“You say you will leave tomorrow shouldn’t you prepare your luggage?”

“Later.. I will pampered you first and let me have a charge for a week without you baby” 

Thank You for reading ❤️