Part Thirteen 🌻

Gulf PoV

At the bed that night an cold bed without his warm, this week is kind a hard since I already use to his presence every morning, even though we still maintain to communicate every day or during his break he still try to text me or call me but the need of his touch on my body seem to give me a headache. I never know I will be this addicted to his touch.

We send each other picture sometimes to keep the update of each other; I randomly send the picture of what I eat, or who I meet. The first two days when he left I get back to my own condo just to lower the need of him around.

But at the third day I feel so week that my spirit is drain so I get back to his condo only to find me wearing his cloth and sleeping on his side, spraying his favorite perfume just to make sure he is around.

So when the news of him dating at the coffee shop is spread out. Hell I’m so angry. I was like going insane missing him but he just looks fine without me and it’s really irritate me most. But I will not let him know about that.

When he told me he got the permission to left for weeks I was so happy and suddenly my imagination already fly through everywhere. I’m already starts to pack our belonging so when the times come we can just leave.

Just now he send me a text that’s he will take a flight tomorrow I just can’t hold my self anymore. I suddenly send him the dirty text to warm the heat for tomorrow. I will pick him up tomorrow can’t wait for that steamy night.

At the morning

I was at my office but my soul was somewhere else. I just sitting on my desk trying to concentrate but failed. When the intercom on my desk is ringing and I pick it up

“Yes P’Off?”

“Boss say you are going to take your annual leave for a week?”

“Ah Right”

“You should have. You never even take a day off for these years. I will handle some of your project that already entering the recording. But you still have to handle the rest. The MSS also announce at their site they will release the new single in next month. You will have a lot of fans if the single release Gulf”

“I will not appear this time phi only my name as MD, I guess the impact wouldn’t be that huge”

“Ah don’t talk like that. We are talking about Suppasit here”

“Chai Phi. He is the King of twitter”

“That’s it. Only being capture while drinking coffee already made that girl famous and gain hundreds of followers on her ig. Not to mention you have a project together gulf. “

I just smile at his words. I was his fans for these years how can I’m not knowing the impact to be in the same screen with Mew Suppasit

I open my Fan boy account and see the latest update was a month ago so it’s been a while I’m not updating. Even though P’Mew have dozen activities. And latest during his oversea job I’m also not updating. It’s like now I like to make it my private moment.

Since now updating is like sharing my point of view sometimes I’m afraid that they will see through my lens how I saw Mew Suppasit as a lover.

But today I will snap a little of my Boyfriend. So as I prepare my gear to welcome him. When the clock hits five I walk out the office and went straight to the airport. Wearing my disguise black mask and black hat along with my attire man In black I drive to the airport.

Having a schedule from the person himself of course it will benefit me. So I went to the board and see the flight from Japan and wait in the arrival gate. While preparing for snapping my Celebrity Crush/Boyfriend I take a look around. The airport is not as crowds as usual so I wait leisurely at the great spot to snitch a picture.

When the board write down the flight from Japan is landing I prepare for my position and waiting.. This is the crucial part in taking a picture is that you must aware where he come out from.

There you are a handsome figure wearing a black shirt and a black  jacket with black jeans and a white sneakers complete with sunglasses looking so damn sexy walk out from the gate and I capture the picture until I saw him grab his phone out and on the phone.

Shia he is calling me. I grab my earphone and keep on taking his picture.

“Baby. I already come out from the gate. Are you here already?”

“Of course. I’m looking at you at this moment. You look so damn hot love”

“Ow.. where are you” He turn around to find me and I keep taking his picture and find it’s funny to see him search around.

And right at the moment he saw me through my lens and smile and I capture the beautiful man waving at me.

“I park at the basement. I’ll go get my car. You can wait at the main entrance”

“No. I’m coming with you. Phi c’mon”

I’m hearing him talking with his manager.

“I’ll just grab taxi from here NOng. You can straightly go home. I don’t want be third wheel for sure. See you next week na”

“Ha ha ha Chai Phi.”

“Your flight is Day after tomorrow na “

“Okay. Thank You na”

He brings out his mask and walk through the basement while I join him in the half way. Seeing around make sure no one is following us, I walk through him and grab his hand towards the parking lot

After entering the car and load the Iuggage I take off my mask and so do him and we just melt into kisses that we both misses so much. The kisses become rush and dominate, his tongue is wrapping around mine and like dancing we are. The kiss suddenly broke up and he drive me crazy by drive down my neck bite my jaw and his hand just stuck inside my shirt finding my harden nipple while touching and pull it off by licking it.

“Baby I can’t hold my self anymore.. “ He said in his hoarse voice

“It should be me who say that love”

I purposely park my car in the spot that far from the crowd and it really secluded. After i turn on the engine we move to the back of my car since my tinted window is super dark ( I change it since I’m dating a celebrity 💞 ). I sit at his lap while our manhood is touching each other try to free themselves. The kiss become more rush and our breath become heavier. The lust take over the mind. In a second we both become naked and he insert his finger ready to prepare me but I stop him.

“Let just do it love.. Let’s get rough and wild” I say

Happy Valentine's Day everyone