Part Twelve ☀️

Author PoV

It’s been 4 days since Mew left for his Job at Japan, His schedule is almost tight but at least he is free at night and he is able to call his lover during the night to make sure they still have the quality time. But today Gulf is kind a sulking since today Mew is being trending at twitter because he got caught in the picture with woman at the coffee shop. And the trending hashtag #Mewisdating become no 1 trending at the platform. This kind an affected Gulf even though he trusts his boyfriend yet he still feel jealous.

“Baby.. she is one of the staff of the photoshoot and also one of my fans. We just had a drink, and also P’boss is there but they just get a different angle to made it look like I’m on a date”

“Still though.. You know you are a celebrity. You should control your body language in public. I really trust you in this, but the news spread like this is really made me in bad mood.”

“You know my past baby; I can’t get close with other easily. You are the first in these years. “

“I know just don’t get to close love. I might not jealous but you don’t know what I can do if I jealous”

“Aow.. I waiting for you to get jealous yet you said you are not”

“Don’t even try. I’m dating the most wanted man in Thailand. Of course I have prepare to this kind of news”

“You have no idea how lucky for me to have you baby”

“I know. I’m also lucky to have you. It’s late already love get some rest you still have more things to do tomorrow. You better get rest now”

“I still miss you though”

“Me too love miss you so much very much”

“Kiss me baby”

“Muaachh muacchh”

“Fan dee na tua eng “

“Fan dee na tee rak”

At the Morning

Mew is stirring at his bed when his alarm is ringing, and when he press the snooze button to have another five minutes his phone ringing again. Hearing from the tone it’s his manager calling. Sighing he pick up the phone

“Hallo”

“Hallo Nong, your schedule today start at 9, I will pick you up at 8.30 you better get yourself ready na”

“Chai phi”

“And about the post yesterday it’s already slow down since no one of your Fans believe about the story. Ah I forgot to tell you, someone capture your pic with N’Gulf too but it’s not become trending. It’s taking at the Siam I guess when you went to date with him last month “

P boss is already know my relationship with Gulf and he is chill with that. Since same sex relationship is something common in his life too.

“Really, send me the picture phi I would like to see. Gulf is rarely being capture since he is so aware of the camera. He has Hawkeye and detect camera in simplest way.”

“I will send it to you. But don’t worry nothing is being upload in social media”

“I’m not worry about my relationship Phi. Don’t worry”

“Alright then, just get ready. You will have a photoshoot today so get ready. I will bring breakfast so you can have it in the car”

“Chai Phi”