Part Eighteen ☀️🌻🔞

Author PoV

The next day of the vacation they spend it on touring and explore for the place,  they go hiking and Gulf wants them to try Ciang Mai Sky Adventure as paragliding. Mew is not afraid of the height, but he is not the one used to extreme sport but his baby in his kitten loveable face keep asking him to do it with him. What option Mew have?

After throwing all the idea he can to avoid, he have no option but being drag into the place. Unwillingly the staff helps him to wear the safety gear. They will fly with instructor though, and he again and again ask for the safety although the staff over and over again ensure him that’s all safe. Mew is never believed easily.

Gulf seeing his lover like that chuckle and giggle and then promise Mew that he would go down first so Mew can see how safe it is. Even when he hesitates nothing he can do. While looking at his side Gulf is ready to take the run.

“Ready?” Gulf’s instructor ask him

“Ready”

They start to speed up and when reach the edge Gulf’s team jump and quickly meet the sky. The wind is warm and the scenery is killing. Gulf scream out from his lung how he enjoy this so much and he turn around to tell P’Mew to jump too.. (Like he can hear)

“Sir, are you ready now?” Mew’s instructor ask him

“I guess so”

Hearing his command Mew take a step and start to run and speed up. And once he is at the sky and enjoy the view, all the question gone, all the doubts disappear. He feels only bless. The tear running through his eyes conquer the fears that consummate him earlier.

They meet their eyes in the sky and like only say “Thank You this is a wonderful experience “

They fly about 20 minutes before landing at the downhill. The landing is quite smooth no incident happens and so they wrap their sky experience with a smile on both face. The instructor tells them the picture will be send to their email before parting.

Mew’s PoV

“How is it Love?” He asks me

“It’s really interesting”

“I told you. Mountain can be as fun as beach ”

“Next time if we’re on another vacation then the option will be beach”

“You know why I don’t really like going to beach”

“I know because you are allergy to seafood”

“Right”

“It’s okay they have others to eat too. “

“Duuhh.. You go to beach and eat others “

“It’s okay no problem as long as we both together.”

“What time is our flight tomorrow love?”

“I choose late flight so there will be less people at the airport”

“Alright then. You immediately back to work?”

“Yes there will be a photoshoot after this. I might not have a lot of time after this. Don’t be mad at me will you baby?”

“What are you talking about? I’m busy too.. But no matter how busy you are please take good care of yourself. I will try to be there for you as much as I can okay love?”

“hmm.. “ I hold him with care. “I will too”

The next day at the Airport

Auhor PoV